Hello everyone, around a half a year ago or so I created a thread asking if Upper Deck's "tamper proof" (-_-) holograms falling off the item was ever heard of since it happened to my treasured Peyton Manning UD Signed football. Sure enough there were other accounts of this occurring which made me feel better but ever since my discovery of the missing hologram, its lure was never the same. Fast forward to this afternoon while going through my storage locker to find some old textbooks to sell for this coming semester, I found the ORIGINAL UD Box and bag that came with my football. Following the advice of a fellow member, I looked inside the bag and sure enough what do I see??? The hologram sticking to the inside of the bag! I was extremely happy as if I had found treasure at the bottom of the sea. Now even though the sticker will never stick to the ball like it should (again...so much for "tamper proof") I can finally have piece of mind knowing that If I ever need to sell this ball, I have all the evidence and proof I need to prove the authenticity of this ball.

Now here is my question, the sticker does not completely stick on to the ball as it should, If I were to sell this football how much would this detail affect the sell value of the ball?

Here is the link to UD's Hologram Database/Cert Check
http://sports.upperdeck.com/memorabi...x?hid=BAJ06207

***NOTE*** Between the 2nd and 6th pictures, I readjusted the sticker to try and match the placement shown in the picture from the hologram database. I can retake any pictures or shoot a small video if necessary. Just wanted to note this to turn down any internal alarms while viewing the pictures.