Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What other Hobbies do you have?

What other Hobbies do you have other than Collecting Trading cards?

To kick it off, I would like to share my other hobby, which is music.

A link to my page, where you can actually check out some of my work.
    They are not professionally recorded as I do all the work, but over all I think they sound okay.

www.facebook.com/dhakis

www.reverbnation.com/dhakis

Here's another one of my hobbies, tho I don't care much for it anymore, I do still love my car :

Now show us your other Hobbies. :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

I used to have hobbies... before Mp3s came out I owned about 3,000 Cds and had a 500 square foot room added to my house just for video games/arcade cabinets. I also collected swords by united cutlery/kit rae. Then I got married had a child , had to sell off about 90% of my stuff to pay for the wifes medical bills, and now I cant even afford one hobby. I still have lots of stuff to trade but people quit trading cards like they used to.

The only good part of the story is I have a healthy son who is now 6 and he's into sports, video games, and music.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I dabble in genealogy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to have hobbies... before Mp3s came out I owned about 3,000 Cds and had a 500 square foot room added to my house just for video games/arcade cabinets. I also collected swords by united cutlery/kit rae. Then I got married had a child , had to sell off about 90% of my stuff to pay for the wifes medical bills, and now I cant even afford one obby. I still have lots of stuff to trade but people quit trading cards like they used to.

The only good part of the story is I have a healthy son who is now 6 and he's into sports, video games, and music.

I feel you mate! I went through the same thing. Before I met my wife I was a huge sports card collector, nearly spend my paycheck buying boxes to break...then along came an unexpected pregnancy. So to prepare us for all the medical bills, I myself also had to sell 3/4 of my collection. After my daughter was born I slowly try to get myself back into collecting. I now have a 8 year old daughter and a 2 year old son, who both love sports. And my collection? Well it slowly getting there..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im also more on Swords collecting these days instead of cards collecting...