Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Alex, thanks for posting and glad to see you back (well kind of) :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rror-camp.html

Six weeks after a July 4 mission to rescue James Foley authorized by President Obama involving 'nearly every US military service' raided the wrong terror camp, his captors sent his family and the US government a $132 million ransom demand.

This was ignored and one week later the revolting video of his beheading was released and justified by ISIS as retaliation for US air strikes against them in Iraq.

Now, the failure to free Foley or negotiate his release has backed the president into a corner as he deals with the threat to kill the second hostage paraded in front of the camera on Tuesday, Steven John Sotloff.

Indeed, at the end of Tuesday's grisly video, Foley's executioner, who is widely believed to be British, delivers an ominous threat towards the White House.

'The life of this American citizen, Obama, depends on your next decision,'

Up until very recently, ISIS had been trying to extort millions from the US in exchange for Foley, no doubt encouraged by the lucrative trade in hostages between the terror group and European countries willing to pay.

The New York Times estimates that the Islamic State and al-Qaeda has siphoned off as much as $125 million from compliant European governments such as France and Germany, while the United States and Britain steadfast refuse.

Four French and three Spanish hostages were released in 2014 from Al Qaeda affiliates after the two countries handed over millions reported the New York Times.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Tell me again why we should negotiate and trade with terrorists? ;)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What are you talking about?

This isn't the basketball section, and I'm not here to talk about Lebron.

Is your memory span that short as well that you already forgot the topic you yourself created?

He thinks he's clever. Most of us know better and ignore him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh aren't you a pleasant ray of sunshine today? You have been absent since they day he left. I figured you went into a deep depression.

But, the last time I checked, this is Obama's problem. Not Bush's. Obama did nothing with Syria. ISIS Grew. Obama prematurely pulled out of Iraq (even though Military Officers warned him not to). ISIS grew more. Now we get to go back because otherwise nothing will be done to stop them from becoming more of a threat then they already are.

Now they are killing christians (something I'm sure you don't care about), and kidnapping harmless American's who are trying to report the news. Guess what, they're beheading them too.

The war on terrorism isn't over.

Why do you care when was the last time I posted here?

Besides, you know that I post on Blowout as well, I use that place to post my sports views and I posted there these past few weeks.

I haven't been here since June because it's Summer and I went on vacation and I generally spend my summers doing stuff....

Anyway, thank you for getting back on topic, yeah, Obama's the man in charge, but it's hypocritical for any conservative to point fingers when their guy was MUCH worse with the whole vacation thing.

Oh, I don't care that they're killing innocent Christians, huh?

And I bet YOU don't care about all the innocent Muslims they've killed so far, right? which BTW is a lot more than Christian deaths.

See, I can play that game too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so the conservatives supported everything Bush did?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so the conservatives supported everything Bush did?

When you constantly rail on the other guy, saying nothing of your own guy's sins is the same as support...so yes, yes they did.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well, there is only one president at a time, so why would I bash someone who is not in office and has no control over anything?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

well, there is only one president at a time, so why would I bash someone who is not in office and has no control over anything?

Ahh, I'm talking about the silent conservatives of 2000-2008. You act like the world started when Obama was elected. Is he your secret Jesus? Do you rag on him because your ashamed?

I'm sick of this "the past is the past" nonsense from the same people still making Lewinski jokes. It's not even hypocritical, just stupid.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

This man gets it. Wick and Alex love living in the past and ignoring the current failure in office.

When in doubt, Blame Bush.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast