Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

seems like they made too many /99, being case hits (1-2 i guess in this case), you would expect the top guns, but scanning ebay i see others that should be /99. Should be treated the same way they treat the cup /99. Hertl was an awesome hit congrats on that one, but Flynn /99? once the product is out for a few weeks, this case hit is a 20$ card. Stupid by Upper Deck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for everyone's harsh...but seemingly true thoughts. I had no idea what to expect. My first reaction was that it was "decent"...

After watching a few breaks on youtube...I now know what you all have been talking about...it being a pretty bad case. Yes few really good cards, but on the whole...terrible for what I paid.

And that is where we obviously differ...

I don't care. Sure it would have made my day to pull Gretzky instead of Anderson or Bure instead of Tavares...but they are still neat cards nonetheless!

What is sad, in my opinion, is that most of you immediately mentioned money. Or selling...
    Collecting cards is a HOBBY for me. If all of you are in it to make money and are "sick to your stomachs" when you don't get MacKinnon, Crosby, or Gretzky...then maybe you should re-consider your choice of "hobby".

I sell the cards I don't want. Like most people. But I don't get mad when I don't make a profit...or even get my money back...

Great attitude, we need more of this in the hobby!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

Here's my conclusion after reading your comments and checking out other case breaks on Youtube:

My case:

- The Seguin and the Bergeron jersey auto /25 were both actually SP. Others being /99. So it could have been worse...

- The Tavares Masterpieces is a PC, so I don't care if he's Group D (or whatever)...sure there's a lot better (Gretzky, Bure, etc...) but I'm really happy with JT.

- The Flynn RC /99 as a case hit is a joke, I agree with all of you on that....but getting a second RC /99, Hertl, that is arguably the second or third best one after MacKinnon...Again, it could have been a lot worse...like JUST Flynn...

- The jersey cards are jersey cards...kinda boring...but having bought a case, I was expecting a few. In my case, the players could have been alot better. Could it have been worse? I'm not sure...pretty brutal.

- The autos...kinda same bad luck as the jerseys...

- The case hit 97 Legend Anderson. Maybe it was just the luck of the draw, but he seems to be the worst in that checklist.

So up to now, my initial thought is intact...decent...could have been a lot better, but could have been worse. My only issue lies with the Auto Patch cards. I got 1...a redemption...my only issue now, regarding this case, lies with Upper Deck. When someone buys a case and pulls 3 or 4 Patch Autos...and the someone else (me) gets only 1...

Yeah, I can see why people are saying I didn't get enough for my money (although that's not the reason why I buy).

This is where I think I should have done better...on the RPA...

Upper Deck needs to find a way to make cases AS EVEN AS POSSIBLE. When people buy wax, as in a single box, it's luck...but cases should be a little different. And a difference of 3 or 4 to 1 is a lot...

Let me finish on this note:

Dear Upper Deck,

You are the sole provider of licensed hockey next year...don't mess it up and do what you need to do to fix your inequality issues between cases.
    Last edited by Brusski; 08-21-2014 at 04:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See haulan8's Items on eBay

PM a price for that Jagr base. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123