Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: SPA arrivals

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

SPA arrivals

Short story, a few months ago I stopped by the local and they were sold out of hockey that I wanted. I didn't want to leave without buying something so there was lone box of SP Authentic basketball remaining. Basketball sales at the two locals where I shop have almost come to a complete stop but I thought why not?

Start the rip and get down to the last row of packs and so far I have two autos. Last row pack one, zip. Pack two zip, Pack three zip. So with the final pack coming up I know it has the third auto in the box. Hoping for something great, rip open the pack and BINGO! All base.

Shorted a hit. Go home and do the dog and pony show with UD about the missing hit. Send everything in and the wait begins. Weeks, then months go by and nothing.

Call UD and they are working on it. Wait some more again, working on it. Call again and told the card will be mailed out that Friday. Nothing arrives, Wait another two weeks to give UD and the post office to deliver, nothing arrives. Call back to UD customer service and was told they are out of basketball autos? WHAT? Rep tells me they will work on it and he is sorry this has taken so long.

Today a package is delivered.

First a pack of SPA basketball, hit a Glen Rice canvas.

But that was not all, these were in there as well.

Good Job UD! Very pleased with what you sent me for the missing hit! Not only did UD send me the missing hit, they added in an extra hit as well. Again Good Job UD!

Hits

Big Shot Bob always sweet

And

Again, very, very pleased. You just never know do you?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Glad they came through! I believe NsLoki has been searching awhile for a Diggins auto, so if you want to trade it, you can try PMing him.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Pretty cool of them nice Horry and Diggins.