Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - kawhona4 will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

TRADING TRAIN SETS FOR FB RC / AUTOS & SPs

Ive got a Lionel Area 51 Set and two others-One is a small boxed set of the 1967 Postage Stamp set that has never been used in its original box
    The Lionel and other one is not a complete set now-Guess that in all the years having them the boxes must had tipped over and parts got misplaced or something-but do have the main engine cars---Im just seeing if theres any interest here in the Trains-your getting first take on them-And as far as what im looking for----Is that of newer As in from 2012---2013---2014 Football RC---Auto RC---or SPs or unopened

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey John!!! I Work For The Railroad Myself & Would LOVE To Have ALL Those. Don't Know Exactly What Your Looking For On Them Please LMK & Maybe We Can Work Something Out.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

Sorry I sold all of whats shown---only have the large empty box---but do have another older set---its not a whole set-but has track and cars and loco and some in there boxes---and still have all of the track that goes to the larger set shown The Area 51 set