Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Missing Shield

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

Missing Shield

I won and paid for the 13/14 Prime Seth Jones Rookie Shield Auto 1/1 back on August 14th. Yesterday after work I came home to a package from Sport-Collect with I assumed was my Shield. Instead, I received this:

After a little digging, I found the auction for the Duchene MacKinnon:

Which was sold to this mystery member, apparently named Sebastien according to the message Alain(sport-collect) wrote on the bag:

Close up of the Ebay auction photo:

And the one I received for verification:

I've messaged him a few times already and even tried calling him 3 times over the 2 days, but no one has responded, or picked up. I'm hoping someone on one of the boards ended up with my shield we can get this mess figured out.

Thanks,
    Brian.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

The ebay pics and yours don't seem to match... the duchene background on the ebay pics shows an Avalanche logo and yours has authentic autograph... hopefully the seller just messed up packages and that he'll be able to track down both cards

good luck

Pat

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Sad to hear, I hope you get your card soon. Alain (sport collect) is one of the best seller's on ebay, real gentleman.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Sad to hear, I hope you get your card soon. Alain (sport collect) is one of the best seller's on ebay, real gentleman.

Harri

I know nothing about the seller but if he is legit like you say he could have easily put the wrong card in the packages. I have done that before as well. Hopefully it gets sorted out but that's one thing that could have happened
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

The ebay pics and yours don't seem to match... the duchene background on the ebay pics shows an Avalanche logo and yours has authentic autograph... hopefully the seller just messed up packages and that he'll be able to track down both cards

good luck

Pat

The avs logo is printed on the card, authentic on the sticker. it just doesn't show up well in some photos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Alain is definitely one of the best and has always done right by me - hopefully he responds soon!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

Finally got in touch with Alain, he apologized profusely but the Shield is still MIA. They're trying to figure out where it is and if the unintended receiver will be honest enough to ship it back. I'm sending the Mac/Duchene back via registered mail in the meantime, but still leaving my eBay case open for now(unescalated).

If you happen to see the Jones Shield auto anywhere, please let me know, thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

good luck

Pat

Look closer. You are seeing the "authentic" hologrammy thing that UD puts on the stickers.