Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Your an intelligent person and you seem to have all the answers so I don;t think I can. I am not on your level of intelligence I only have an associates
    I still see no explanation. Please tell me in no uncertain terms what you meant.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Your an intelligent person and you seem to have all the answers so I don;t think I can. I am not on your level of intelligence I only have an associates

I would like an answer please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just imagine being able to tell a politician how you really feel as this woman did.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just imagine being able to tell a politician how you really feel as this woman did.

I'd love to do that. I'd do it hourly if I could.

I just wonder why it matters that she's black.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

This woman is awesome. During a town hall meeting, a wife and mother steps up and tells Obama exactly what she thinks about him, right to his face!
    She admits that she voted for Obama in 2008, but that she is exhausted from having to defend Obama’s administration so many times. She says that though she is one of Obama’s middle class Americans, every day is a struggle as she tries to support her family. She finishes her epic speech by asking Obama if this is her new reality.At first, Obama does not take this woman seriously. When she says she is tired of defending him, he laughs as if she is joking around. Eventually, he understands that she is serious, and his face is priceless. He ends up speechless and shocked that one of his precious black Americans has turned on him so viciously.

Why is his answer cut off? I couldn't get a reading on how shocked he was. If his answer was included we'd have a much better gauge if he stumbled or blew her some smoke. I'd like to hear his answer to her questions rather than just the question.

I find it odd that you speak in such absolutes that he was shocked based off of the woman being black and criticizing him. I don't personally think Obama is that naive to think every black person has nothing bad to say about his term or how things have gone in washington since he was voted into office.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I find it odd that you speak in such absolutes that he was shocked based off of the woman being black and criticizing him. I don't personally think Obama is that naive to think every black person has nothing bad to say about his term or how things have gone in washington since he was voted into office.

That's why I wonder why her skin colour matters at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It does not and I never said it did that is how the article was written. And it is color
    That's why I wonder why her skin colour matters at all.

Last edited by ajcorleone; 08-26-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So your first post was a quote from an article and not your words?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I certainly did not shoot the video I was no there so I included the article with it.But as usual some jump to conclusions so this was just an easy way of making a point. Point made.
    So your first post was a quote from an article and not your words?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well I certainly did not shoot the video I was no there so I included the article with it.But as usual some jump to conclusions so this was just an easy way of making a point. Point made.

I realize you didn't shoot the video, but without wrapping it in a quote, or even adding quotation marks, there's no reason to think it's a quote. No jumping, literally going only by what's in front of my eyes.

You could have made it a quote in some way, or you could have answered the initial question by telling me and everyone that the words presented as your, in fact, aren't. You have to give us some sort of clue that you're quoting someone and not giving your own opinion. Just because there's a video doesn't mean the text came with it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast