Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Best Sites for WHL Junior Sets/Singles

I am on what seems like an endless search for a complete master set of team issued Red Deer Rebels (WHL) cards.

I am having one hell of a time (even in the city of Red Deer) finding people who have sets, let alone singles.

Can anyone recommend sites/locations/etc where I could start to look for and hopefully snag some Red Deer Rebels team sets? Does anyone else follow a team like I am from the WHL?

- Rob

www.therebelsgeek.webs.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Armchair Sports (http://www.armchair-sports-cards.com/) has lots of Red Deer Rebels cards. You can search their site by team name. Center Ice Collectibles (http://www.centericecollectibles.com...0Deer%20Rebels) also has quite a few. I have bought from both of them before and have no complaints.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

mingus_md mentioned the only two I've ever used.

eBay will have Junior hockey stuff pop up frequently, but it's usually the same stuff over and over. Beckett used to have a good selection, but I haven't used that site in years... so I don't know that they still would.

COMC is decent too, if you're looking for things like 90s Classic or Bowan singles, H&P stuff. Actual Minor League stuff, they don't have a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbat999's Items on eBay

There is also a minor league card forum on Hockeydb. I have used it to buy, sell and trade with varying degrees of success.