Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

End of the chase - Lord Stanley's Mug Decades set is complete!

I love the look of the Decades x/9 cards ITG made for the Spring Expo - I got a bit of a late start as I originally limited myself to collecting the main set, but as I kept coming across these in my ebay searches they grew on me and I decided they were simply too nice to pass up. After losing one in the mail (Parent / Cheevers / Dryden) and not being able to find the dual Sawchuk, I thought I might be stuck with the near-complete set for quite some time, but a copy of each recently surfaced and have made their way into my PC, so I'm thrilled to show off the first full set I've put together since back in the Pro Set days. Enjoy!

Decades Vintage

Decades 50's

Decades 60's

Decades 70's

Decades 70's

Decades 80's

Decades 80's

Decades 90's

Decades 90's

Decades 2000's

Decades 2000's

Decades 2000's

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome cards. Congratulations on completing the set. If only the Rangers had of won some more Cups and could have been featured more...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

An incredible set with a beautiful array of champions.

Are you also putting together the redemption set for the mini Cup? If yes, how's that coming along?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Really nice collection! I love the Habs vintage cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

An incredible set with a beautiful array of champions.

Are you also putting together the redemption set for the mini Cup? If yes, how's that coming along?

I toyed with the idea, but very few of the redemption cards came available, and it looked like it would be a very difficult proposition to build the full set... I'm impressed that two people have managed to do it already as I'm not even sure if I've seen two full sets worth of these cards on ebay or the forums, I'd be curious to know who managed the achievement, and wonder if it's some of the case breakers out there who put together a good chunk of the set from their own breaks. Barely anything is being broken now from what I can see (i.e. not a single card on my main set wantlist has surfaced in weeks), so I also wonder if anyone else is going to manage to put the redemptions together or what ITG will do with the rest of the cups when no one claims them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the vintage pieces! If you ever decide to break it up think of me for the Sawchuks!