Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Police

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

stop killing people,pretty basic request i believe,just stop killing people

nice request, but how about people follow the law, no cops show up and no one dies because of the police.

duane, I may be wrong, but I thought you rode a motorcycle and went by the name acidbaby, if so, if I was a cop, I would have been following you all over the place.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

nice request, but how about people follow the law, no cops show up and no one dies because of the police.

did you even read the examples? i mean come on,follow the law?
    one was a boy with a toy,a guy watering flowers and a college girl held hostage
    and i can pull up many,many more

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

did you even read the examples? i mean come on,follow the law?
    one was a boy with a toy,a guy watering flowers and a college girl held hostage
    and i can pull up many,many more

That's okay. When I tried to make a similar point, it was completely ignored. This is progress, at least.

SCF Rewards
    Country

carrying a replica AK27 that belonged to a friend. Two deputies say they opened fire after they ordered him to drop the gun and he refused.

and did you see the pic?

SCF Rewards
    Country

and did you see the pic?

yea ,i guess your right,when a kid with a toy rifle turns to see who's yelling at him he deserves to be shot to death,my bad

and if they are going to kill a kid with a toy assault rifle what are they going to do about me and my real one,maybe i should keep that thing loaded after all

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would recommend not walking down the street with it, stay on your property or a friends private property or a gun range.

and you think they yelled once and fired?

again someone takes a story adds a whole bunch to it and blames the cops. and we wonder why the media gets away with it.

and even better, where are the personal stories? we can only find ones from the media that we all know tells half truths, alters truths, and gets everyone to believe it, every time!

just like the kid who had his back turned and hands up when an evil cop filled him with bullets, oh wait, he was shot from the front, change teh story again and again to demonize a group you do not like, how unique.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I would recommend not walking down the street with it, stay on your property or a friends private property or a gun range.

and you think they yelled once and fired?

again someone takes a story adds a whole bunch to it and blames the cops. and we wonder why the media gets away with it.

and even better, where are the personal stories? we can only find ones from the media that we all know tells half truths, alters truths, and gets everyone to believe it, every time!

just like the kid who had his back turned and hands up when an evil cop filled him with bullets, oh wait, he was shot from the front, change teh story again and again to demonize a group you do not like, how unique.

What is your point? Are you saying none of these things actually happen unless we are personally on scene? I don't understand what's so scary about admitting that law enforcement in North America has problems that go beyond "a few bad apples".

SCF Rewards
    Country

simple, where is the empirical evidence, which heresay is not, assumptions are not, and half truth are not. the two biggest cases in a while both show this. Trayvon and the 911 call that was edited, and witnesses saying police shot Brown in the back, both lies, both brewing hatred and everyone still accusing the police.

These stories are second hand and media filtered, where are the personal ones, where are the real witnesses?

there are bad cops but not nearly as many as you people are claiming and claiming it on information that is hardly truthful or reliable and then act like those that disagree are wrong, wrong based on what?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I am claiming there are problems with all law enforcement that starts from the top. At no time have I ever put a number on how many bad or good cops are there, nor has that been anywhere close to my point. You need to start reading before you comment. It must be embarrassing to learn you don't know what anyone is saying.

I would hope someone in the position you are in would at least read every word before commenting. Do you read before commenting?
    Last edited by Wickabee; 09-02-2014 at 04:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In the chart above, you can see just how alarming American statistics on fatal police shootings are when compared to other Western countries.
    The FBI reports that in 2011, cops in America killed 404 suspects in acts of "justifiable homicide." Astonishingly, though, as FiveThirtyEight reports, this number likely doesn't include every civilian fatality that year since it relies on voluntary reporting and doesn't include police homicides that aren't justifiable.
    Still, 404 is a large number. By comparison, just six people were killed by police in Australia over the same period. Police in England and Wales killed only two people, and German police killed six.

Last year, police in England did not record a single shooting fatality, with officers across the country only firing weapons on three occasions.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-d...-people-2014-8

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast