Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Police

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Honest is what I give, man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so far we have 2 times out of two life times and nothing happened bad, just was a jerk cop. (not good but no one arrested, shot, or beaten)

cops coming to a party where alcohol is served, maybe I am old, but I am glad, nothing wrong with looking for underage drinking, public intox, or potential drunk drivers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Funny we had a week long of bashing but now nobody can share a horrible experience. So I guess many base a judgement on what they read. And again there are bad cops out there but I thought with the slew of talk on other threads we would hear more than just 3 posters.
    so far we have 2 times out of two life times and nothing happened bad, just was a jerk cop. (not good but no one arrested, shot, or beaten)

cops coming to a party where alcohol is served, maybe I am old, but I am glad, nothing wrong with looking for underage drinking, public intox, or potential drunk drivers.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Theres also what we see, not just read. Video is a great invention!

And anyway, it's no excuse to defend the police or try to sell that there is no problem, or that it's only a few individuals. I put up an article explaining some of it, which went ignored. That's not right either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No there is a problem that is why I wanted to hear from the masses. I expected alot more posts on here about the bad. Your right video is great it shows us the good and the bad. But I wanted a more personal feel and it just looks like we are not going to hear it.Then again it is a holiday weekend.
    Theres also what we see, not just read. Video is a great invention!

And anyway, it's no excuse to defend the police or try to sell that there is no problem, or that it's only a few individuals. I put up an article explaining some of it, which went ignored. That's not right either.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

it is just a few, when we look at the numbers the percentage is very small. just like the percentage of crazy Christians doing crazy stuff, but it has been made to look like a whole lot more.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Yes, yes & yes. My own fault all the time & never gotten beat or treated bad if anything I'm the one who cursed them or was rude to them. Been thrown in the clink 3 times & sentenced 1 time all for misdemeanors since I only wanted to party & I wasn't or am not a bad person.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

it is just a few, when we look at the numbers the percentage is very small. just like the percentage of crazy Christians doing crazy stuff, but it has been made to look like a whole lot more.

The problem is the system and those in charge who make it okay, not "just a few officers".

It has nothing to do with Christians, though there's another group with major problems at the top.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still I know it is a holiday weekend but I am still waiting to hear the stories from the masses. I find it odd that at least 1/4 don;t have a horror story. I mean somebody has to have a bad personal experience and not just the media stuff they read and see.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What exactly is this proving to you?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast