Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graded Vintage, Modern, Sets!

Hi, thought I'd post an update on some projects I'm working on. I'm trying to build the following challenging sets, if you have anything I'm looking for, have an upgrade feel free to let me know, thanks!

First here are some graded cards I've aquired, The crosby has 10/9.5/9/10 subgrades, looking for a 10 bgs if possible. Usually send lots through PSA and buy beckett when I can, looking to grade through beckett soon but don't know if there are perhaps canadians who do group submissions, if there are please notify me, thanks!

My 1957 set progress: I'm aiming to collect the whole set in PSA 7s and 8s. If you have any I'm missing (preferably PSA graded but will by raw or graded by other companies if I feel it will crossgrade well) feel free to notify me with what you have, also always looking to upgrade, thanks!

Another set I'm working on is the 2005-06 UD jerseys... but only in multicolored swatches (I love challenges). If you have any I'm missing or perhaps have a card with a nicer jersey piece feel free to notify me, thanks!

Along with the 2005-06 theme, I'm also collecting the 2005-06 UD game patches /15, again if you have any or have one with a nicer patch feel free to let me know!

Also collecting the rookie threads from the same year, again multicolored only. As stated before, messages for ones I'm missing or upgrades always welcome!

Lastly my small player PC, since I'm from Nova Scotia I got to see quite a bit of Mackinnon playing on the mooseheads, quickly grew to admire his speed and skating ability. I began collecting his cards before his card values sky rocketed, always looking to add more but just don't have the budget for many of his cards now, usually stick to lower stuff now. If you have a mackinnon you wish to part with feel free to let me know and thanks for the time!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

What an amazing show.

I love the vintage stuff but the multi colour swatch set is crazy. Very well done

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you very much, I have some more to add to the PC, I'll be posting an update soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Great S&T, lots of effort that has lots of reward based on those Jersey sets. Thanks for showing