Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    that is one EPIC checklist....I dont believe I've ever seen a set that extensive
    Eric Staal PC= 1881 different and counting
    Hidden Content

It took me 20 minutes to look at the checklist, which is a good thing. A wide variety of cards, a lot of rookies , current stars and HOF. Seems to be a good mix.
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

Checklist is pretty nice. Now just gotta hope the group break I bought into comes through for me :)

Broad checklist.... odd representation / team selection for a large portion of it. Two teams have Treasure Chest booklets solely to themselves - Philly & Dallas.... ?

Couldn't scrounge up 24 good players for any other teams?

I think the Sweeter by the Dozen set has a few team-exclusive booklets. Those jerseys ain't cheap!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Quote Originally Posted by vegaspuck View Post
    You are correct, it's a glitch in the system. Looks like our system listed all teams a player played for...
    This has been going on for a least a year...thought you guys already knew about it, LOL. It took me almost two hours to crank through the analysis on that checklist, having to make all the adjustments for the multiple team listings! MASSIVE checklist!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12