Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

panini vanishing redemption mystery !!!

So I have a few old redemption cards I wanted replaced. I call leave a message. They reply on the redemption site to give the codes and they will replace and some of them are actually live so asked when I should expect shipment any ways I look tiday and some of them are gone.no email saying there being replaced or shipped just simply no record of them at all I do have the redemption cards with the codes. Just wondering if anyone else has had this phenomenon of the vanishing redemption cards before I call ? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Just checked my seven outstanding redemptions and they are still there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok let me edit this. I found it. I thought that the reply was just a reply not posted on one of the old redemptions. Lol. Duhhh. Never mind ...mods please delete this thread. Thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Their inquiry system is horrible - very difficult to figure out if you have an answer or where that answer is. Glad to hear it didn't disappear on you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the old days you could post on your redemption mananger a get a reply. Since its all done by answering machine I never thought it to be just randomly attached to the redemption /saying what your redemption is. Just thought it to be a reply any ways so now Have to sit down write out all the codes to call them back. Not sure why they cant just look at my redemption profile since they have to do it any way. And even the cards that are live and by kooking at auctions have been for a while. Sure hope price signs and kane as well. It only took a week to get my kane cup foundations quad patch auto from UD any way wish me luck will post the redemptions I get replaced as well as the time it takes to get the live ones as well. !!!