Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

SCAN HEAVY PC Players and a beauty Landeskog Panini Replacement

So the first Show and Tell today was big, and this one is is big too, not 105 cards big, but a variety of PC Players that I have picked up the last few weeks.

First off I will show a Luke Schenn Team Canada base, why I hadn't included it yet, I don't know but I hadn't even scanned it...

And a couple of Jonas Gustavsson cards as well.

Next up my only Colin Greening for this S&T a Young Guns Exclusive that I have had forever but for some reason did not have it scanned

Now some new Michael Ryder

both the Team Canada base, and another Team Canada Auto

And 3 of this years MVP...

I'll follow that up with my last Team Canada base and a couple of really nice Luke Adam cards.

The Triple Fight Strap is really cool, the funny thing about the Ultimate Autographed rookie Patch is even though it is Four Colours, the one I pulled when Ultimate came out that year is a nicer patch.

Next up is Dan LaCosta, I have 2 cards for the PC this S&T and both are doubles the first is a UD Black letterman /399 "C" While I have some LaCosta Lettermen I still haven't finished the name plate 6 seasons later and going into the 7th. But with the "C" I am closer...

2-"L"s

1-"C"

3-"O"s

1-"T"

The next card for the PC for Dan LaCosta is a Cup ARP, it is only two colours but it is 002/249 and is my twelfth Cup ARP /249, and my sixteenth 08/09 Cup Dan LaCosta Card

Goes really nice with the other 11:

And these:

Last for tonight is Teddy Purcell one of the newest Oilers, and while I wait for cards to come out with him as an Oiler, I will make due with TB fans who are getting rid of their Teddy PCs, not much different than Kings fans a few years ago. I'm thankful you guys are moving him, and happy to help you move it for stuff you want in your PCs... Win, Win, Win for all concerned.

First the SPA and SPx Base cards

And this year's MVP Colours and Contours, Super Script and Auto

A few odds and sods:

2011-12 UD Signatures Sensations

2011-12 UD High Gloss or Spectrum Exclusives whatever you want to call it 2/10

2011-12 OPC Blank Back

And a whack of Certified
    Base Parallels /150, /99, and /25

Fabric of the Game Number
    /25, and Auto /25

Fabric of the Game Goals
    /25

That wraps up my PC Players, but before I sign off again, I do have one more card to share, a Panini Replacement. A while back I chimed in on a Panini Redemption thread in Card Talk and had basically said that I had given up on getting a replacement for my Malkin Prime All-Star Selections /6 that had been screwed up and made with Hossa's nameplate from that year. That said however, shortly thereafter my replacement did show up, and while I commented on the replacement I never got around to showing the scan...

Well here is the card I had:

Geno seems to laughing it up pretty good at their mistake, you can clearly see it is the HO from Hossa, and even has almost all of Chicago present as well...

And here is the replacement:

I was quite happy with the Landeskog and as it is /5 I can't see me complaining...

Thanks for checking out the S&T, If you have comments I would love to hear them.
    Last edited by mikecole141; 08-29-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pretty sweet replacement, and can't go wrong with all that Cup Goodness of LaCosta!

The Purcell trade was a good one for you, I suspect! Still looking to track down a nice copy of his Cup RC for myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Pretty sweet replacement, and can't go wrong with all that Cup Goodness of LaCosta!

The Purcell trade was a good one for you, I suspect! Still looking to track down a nice copy of his Cup RC for myself.

Been harder to build up my Purcell Cup RCs... but I keep looking, I don't know if it is a pipe dream, but I would like to get 25 Cup RCs for Dan LaCosta, Teddy Purcell, Luke Adam, and Colin Greening, and find even one Ryane Clowe without breaking the bank.

Up to 6 ARPs, 3 Rainbow ARPs, and a Gold RC /25. None of the ARPs are less than two colours and a couple have great patches.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

Heres is the Hossa version
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kuzniar42; 08-09-2015 at 10:51 AM.