No fancy title ...... just some stuff and an auto shield =P

Hey all

I usually wait till my mail days are bigger ( quantity wise ), but super stoked with my new cornerstone purchase!

Ill start off with some of the smaller / misc stuff:

1st up, a nice Marty and an even nicer price! ( would love a Patrick to go along with it! ) Thanks Fritz!

- 07/08 Ultimate Signatures Brodeur

2nd up, maybe close to my 15th or so deal with Craig! Thanks for another easy one!

- 05/06 SP Authentic Future Watch Auto Patch Ward /100

Next up, another SCF purchase. Cant complain with 3 hard signed autos from these guys ( anyone got a Bobby or Gordie to go along with this trio ). From another multi trade partner - dbrown23!

- 03/04 SP Authentic SOTTs - Gretzky / Roy / Brodeur

2nd favorite card of the post ...... almost any other day, this would be the 1st star ..... but today it doesnt even come close =P. Another easy deal made on SCF with new member - xxlaflammexx! Super easy to work with / smooth deal. Thanks again!

- 07/08 The Cup Honorable Numbers Auto Patch Kane /88

And last up ..... a new cornerstone to my PC! Saw the card listed on ebay and knew I had to take a run at it. Love the design of the card, how clean it looks ..... the placement of the shield .... players not too bad either =P. The guy that was able to break all those unbreakable records ..... arguably, the best of the best .....

- 13/14 Dominion Ensigns Auto Shield Brodeur /1

Thanks all for the look!
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Nice cardboard :p
    Photo Bucket: Hidden Content
    Wants: 11 12 UD Ultimate /99 RC - Hopkins. 12 13 SP Authentic - Marks of Distinction - Lindros, Trottier, Malkin, Hull, & Eberle. Bure Autos or 90 inserts (Canucks uniform)

Niceeee pickuos as always,welldone bud
    PC: LUONGO,LACK,CORRADO&CANUCKS+ZIBANEJAD
    ALWAYS BUYING CUP&DOMINION RPA's&ANY AUTO/PATCH
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

Nice stuff for sure , can't go wrong with Marty
    Hidden Content

Bucket Hidden Content
    My Ebay auctions : Hidden Content
    1 $ off shipping to SCF members