Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No fancy title ...... just some stuff and an auto shield =P

Hey all

I usually wait till my mail days are bigger ( quantity wise ), but super stoked with my new cornerstone purchase!

Ill start off with some of the smaller / misc stuff:

1st up, a nice Marty and an even nicer price! ( would love a Patrick to go along with it! ) Thanks Fritz!

- 07/08 Ultimate Signatures Brodeur

2nd up, maybe close to my 15th or so deal with Craig! Thanks for another easy one!

- 05/06 SP Authentic Future Watch Auto Patch Ward /100

Next up, another SCF purchase. Cant complain with 3 hard signed autos from these guys ( anyone got a Bobby or Gordie to go along with this trio ). From another multi trade partner - dbrown23!

- 03/04 SP Authentic SOTTs - Gretzky / Roy / Brodeur

2nd favorite card of the post ...... almost any other day, this would be the 1st star ..... but today it doesnt even come close =P. Another easy deal made on SCF with new member - xxlaflammexx! Super easy to work with / smooth deal. Thanks again!

- 07/08 The Cup Honorable Numbers Auto Patch Kane /88

And last up ..... a new cornerstone to my PC! Saw the card listed on ebay and knew I had to take a run at it. Love the design of the card, how clean it looks ..... the placement of the shield .... players not too bad either =P. The guy that was able to break all those unbreakable records ..... arguably, the best of the best .....

- 13/14 Dominion Ensigns Auto Shield Brodeur /1

Thanks all for the look!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Nice cardboard :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Niceeee pickuos as always,welldone bud

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice stuff for sure , can't go wrong with Marty