Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

08/29/14 9 card mail day

not too shabby on the top 3 eh? I am pretty disappointed there is a 17/25 NT Kesler I cant afford on ebay. $200.00 for one auto is just a bit too much for my wallet. Wont be buying anything until around mid Oct now after my $515.00 mishap today. oh well, life goes on, broke or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That Prizm Bure auto ALMOST makes me want to collect Bure, sooooooooooooooo nice!

That guy there with the NT 17/25, he won't budge from $150 for a best offer. Sigh, eh? ALL of the NT stuff is a little high on the first day, but it'll come down eventually....

What happened to you for $515???

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did a stupid money loan thing years ago in Victoria and completely forgot about it. Well I guess it went to collections and they swiped it out of my bank account today. Not cool. I won't bring ya down with the other crap going on right now in my life. But the card buying is unfortunately coming to an abrupt hault for a while. IF ANYONE GETS THAT KESLER 17/25 ON EBAY RIGHT NOW I WILL TRADE!!!! :P

That Prizm Bure auto ALMOST makes me want to collect Bure, sooooooooooooooo nice!

That guy there with the NT 17/25, he won't budge from $150 for a best offer. Sigh, eh? ALL of the NT stuff is a little high on the first day, but it'll come down eventually....

What happened to you for $515???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Send the Bure to a loving home <3 I will adopt him. Feed and clothe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a very nice offer Rob, but for the time being, I do have electricity, food, clothing and water for the Bure. I`ll let you know if that changes ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Always the opportunist! :P Nice haul Dale!