Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GmBs82's Items on eBay

The MacKinnon NT 1/1 NHL shield logo patch card has already been unearthed at Dave and Adams....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

I would just open it. Selling it may be the wiser move but where is the fun?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Bust it. Don't be a wimp. :)

Save all sweet Oilers hits for me. Actually, better yet... let me buy the Oilers off you for the break. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

already opened it.. see my other treads.. got a couple oilers cards..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Is it? Yeah, the rookie treasures and some of the bigger cards are selling for $$, but I see a lot of cards selling on ebay for less than $30 including short printed patch and auto cards. Dual auto relics for less than $10 and retro phenom autos for 99 cents...

Agree, aside from the obvious sellers (mackinnon and other select rookies, 1/1 shields, diamonds) these cards aren't fetching high prices on the secondary market at all. Too many sticker autos, selling no different than the multi player contenders autos of a few months ago. They aren't selling for more because it says national treasures instead of contenders! Flip it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Some purchases the last few days for me on eBay (delivery fee added in to account for combined shipping on a few of them):

Brad Richards Jumbo Jersey Booklet /99: $10
    Barkov Timeline /99: $6.60
    Galchenyuk Century Materials /50: $3.75
    Lot of 5 base incl Ovechkin: $3.25
    Silfverberg Retro Phenoms Auto: $2.44
    Joonas Rask RC Auto /25: $3.02
    Maatta Century Materials /99: $3.30

I've pulled some nice cards in the group breaks but at many, many times the cost of the cards above. In retrospect, I should have just gone for Colorado in a few breaks and tried to hit the MacKinnon lottery for a quick flip. Ah, well, live and learn, eh? I'll keep acquiring on eBay and let others take the glory on this one, LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12