Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There are brokerage fees and that depends on the shipping service ... USPS/Canada Post i think is 9.95$ , the courier companies can be a lot more , after that you pay tax on the purchase amount and that depends on your province that you are shipping to ... example I am from PEI we have 14% HST , that is what i while have to pay + brokerage on delivery ... where as Alberta i believe only has 5% GST , so they pay 5% + brokerage
    Last edited by thehip66; 09-01-2014 at 06:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry to stick my nose in here - and I might be completely off base - but aren't there "brokerage" fees if D&A ships via UPS? I seem to recall reading about those quite frequently.

http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shi...clearance.html

I was about to post this as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spavs's Items on eBay

So I'll try and wait to see how it would cost me, thanks everyone

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

This is not a bad price and it is in Canada, free shipping over 300$ and you only pay your provincial tax
    http://www.mirajtrading.com/servlet/...oes-And/Detail

The 10 box case is 520$

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yappeer80's Items on eBay

As i said there are no Customs Fees on importing sports cards INTO CANADA FROM THE USA
    And there hasnt been for along time now

there is almost always custom fees when recieving sportscards or anything from united states to canada , only the odd time if small amount you dont pay a custom fee

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mint39's Items on eBay

Brokerage fees are not customs fees:
    Brokerage fees are those of the transportation company

THESE ARENT CUSTOMS FEES ITS HST WHICH YOU PAY EVERY TIME YOU SHOP

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Buy Canadian. Custom fees are bull™™™™ and I have been hit for almost 40%. Its like a made up number and doesn't follow any rules. Don't pay customs.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brokerage fees are not customs fees:
    Brokerage fees are those of the transportation company

THESE ARENT CUSTOMS FEES ITS HST WHICH YOU PAY EVERY TIME YOU SHOP

This is correct from my experience ... taxes HST/PST/GST depending on your province is charged based on your provinces laws ... brokerage fees are what varies , courier companies charge more

From Canada Post Website...

The CBSA collects provincial sales taxes (PST) on most taxable imports valued at over $20CDN entering Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and British Columbia. The CBSA also collects Harmonized Sales Taxes (HST) on most taxable imports entering Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and Ontario.

A handling fee of $9.95CDN per dutiable or taxable mail item is applied. This fee is in line with the government’s efforts to help recover costs from those who benefit from services, and is similar to arrangements in the United States and other countries.

UPS website .. varies a lot depending on value and service used

Under NAFTA, items that are deemed manufactured in the US (and Mexico) are duty free. A duty (percentage) may be charged if the item is manufactured in another country.
    Last edited by thehip66; 09-01-2014 at 02:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yappeer80's Items on eBay

This is correct from my experience ... taxes HST/PST/GST depending on your province is charged based on your provinces laws ... brokerage fees are what varies , courier companies charge more

From Canada Post Website...

doesnt matter you still pay customs , i am north american native the border does not exist to us plus when items are shipped to a first nations reserve we pay no taxes ,so i n everyone else pays customs fees

The CBSA collects provincial sales taxes (PST) on most taxable imports valued at over $20CDN entering Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and British Columbia. The CBSA also collects Harmonized Sales Taxes (HST) on most taxable imports entering Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and Ontario.

A handling fee of $9.95CDN per dutiable or taxable mail item is applied. This fee is in line with the government’s efforts to help recover costs from those who benefit from services, and is similar to arrangements in the United States and other countries.

UPS website .. varies a lot depending on value and service used

Under NAFTA, items that are deemed manufactured in the US (and Mexico) are duty free. A duty (percentage) may be charged if the item is manufactured in another country.

doesnt matter you still pay customs , i am north american native the border does not exist to us plus when items are shipped to a first nations reserve we pay no taxes ,so i n everyone else pays customs fees , yes or no

SCF Rewards
    Country

doesnt matter you still pay customs , i am north american native the border does not exist to us plus when items are shipped to a first nations reserve we pay no taxes ,so i n everyone else pays customs fees , yes or no

please explain to us your definition of a "customs" fee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast