Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

So maybe I am a little confused because of all this controversy. Who are we waiting on?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

OK, back to the focus here. Roger, once again, thank you for taking your time to do this. I know this eats up a lot of your time/resources etc etc and to pile on the complaints, well, lets just say I would respond much differently than you did.
    1. Yes, we all want our cards back as fast as we can get them, but come on here. An extra day, two... five?? really, if you are in a hurry, don't try to save the extra bucks on here and submit them yourself.
    2. As stated above, ya, no matter what the dude had going on, they probably should have been sent out more timely.. so a simple I'm sorry for holding the other 15-20 guys back may have been nice followed by your explanation if needed. Really, I don't care. I was in that big of a hurry, I would have sent them on my own and paid the extra $$
    3. I repeat myself, Thank You Roger! I and MOST of the others that do this appreciate you doing this a lot. If you ever do get tired of this, I will put my name in the running to take over the group subs (however I hope that day never comes).
    4. What are we looking like here? All packages received? Sent off to BGS? Received by BGS? When does the BGS clock start? You know my normal nagging questions!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

I also keep forgetting to ask. I have an 1985 Fleer K Puckett Rookie with an I/P (in person) autograph. I know he signed it as I witnessed it, but want to get it authenticated. I don't care if it gets graded or not. Can I sub this on our next sub? If so, rough price?
    thanks again bud

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I have to go to the PO to sign for one a,d the other should be in soon. As for the IP auto it would need to go through JSA on your own.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

If this hasnt been sent out yet because you havent gotten everything is it possible to add something else? I picked up a couple things, and would like to send them in sometime if possible. I can ship today if that helps?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

If this hasnt been sent out yet because you havent gotten everything is it possible to add something else? I picked up a couple things, and would like to send them in sometime if possible. I can ship today if that helps?

I am waiting for one that should be en route, however I'm not adding any more to this sub. Once I receive the last package which should be anyway the BGS will go out same day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I am waiting for one that should be en route, however I'm not adding any more to this sub. Once I receive the last package which should be anyway the BGS will go out same day.

OK no problem, I can wait until the next one or just send them in myself. Do you know how often these things will be done?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I whole heartedly agree with all of nskrbec's statements. I have enjoyed participating in my first group submission here since it's a such a great savings over sending in a few cards at a time.

The only thing I would recommend from a submitter perspective, as nskrbec mentioned, is that if there is some type of delay which would cause somebody not to send out the cards for several days after the submission closes and the "trades" are posted, to post to the group mentioning the delay as a courtesy. Everybody is excited to get their cards and may be a bit impatient (including myself) because of this.

Thanks for all of your work on this Roger! I'm sure it has not been easy.

Mike

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I do them a few time a year. The months are pretty similar so you can expect around the same months next year.

OK no problem, I can wait until the next one or just send them in myself. Do you know how often these things will be done?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Last package just arrived. BGS package will go out this afternoon. Should be at BGS Tue/Wed.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast