Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

sent out today

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)
    Country

not to be rude, but.....

When do I ship my cards & when do I pay?:
    Cards and payment are not due until the submission has closed and the deal has been entered into the trade manager. After this SCf rules apply, ship within 3 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Part of the reason i only do these every know and then...

Always somebody :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

not to be rude, but.....

When do I ship my cards & when do I pay?:
    Cards and payment are not due until the submission has closed and the deal has been entered into the trade manager. After this SCf rules apply, ship within 3 days.

You do realize that when you say you are not trying to be something and follow it up with the word but well more times than not you end up doing what you say you are trying to not do or be? Because you definitely did come across as being rude

I ended up confirming the trade on Sunday the 14th because there was an issue with not enough return insurance having been listed how the deal was originally posted...

Sunday the 14th- deal confirmed post office closed
    Monday the 15th- 1st day after being confirmed
    Tuesday the 16th- 2nd day after being confirmed
    Wednesday the 17th- 3rd day after being confirmed and was the day I actually sent on

If you notice when I posted that I sent it does say the 18th but if you look the time stamp is a little after 1 am in the morning so although it says the 18th I actually sent out on the 17th. I just had not went to sleep yet so when I typed it I did not stop to think ok it is technically a new day because my mind was thinking I had not went to sleep yet from the 17th.

I sent out Priority 2 day mail with tracking and insurance and he received my cards on the 19th at 9:04 am.

Really I do not see the issue but if patriotsguy has a problem with this he can pm me and I will have no problem hearing what he has to say and discussing it with him.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)
    Country

still could have sent it out on the 12th, pretty sure Roger could have taken care of it some time between the 12th and a month later when he gets the cards back. This will be my last submission on here, like deansayso said so, its always one.......

You do realize that when you say you are not trying to be something and follow it up with the word but well more times than not you end up doing what you say you are trying to not do or be? Because you definitely did come across as being rude

I ended up confirming the trade on Sunday the 14th because there was an issue with not enough return insurance having been listed how the deal was originally posted...

Wednesday the 17th- 3rd day after being confirmed and was the day I actually sent on

If you notice when I posted that I sent it does say the 18th but if you look the time stamp is a little after 1 am in the morning so although it says the 18th I actually sent out on the 17th. I just had not went to sleep yet so when I typed it I did not stop to think ok it is technically a new day because my mind was thinking I had not went to sleep yet from the 17th.

I sent out Priority 2 day mail with tracking and insurance and he received my cards on the 19th at 9:04 am.

Really I do not see the issue but if patriotsguy has a problem with this he can pm me and I will have no problem hearing what he has to say and discussing it with him.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

First of all if there was an issue you should of contacted myself instead os posting in the thread. I see the rule was quoted, but I also have the "Note" posted as well...

***NOTE***
    I do the best I can to get everyone's cards back as quickly as possible once I receive them from BGS. Please keep in mind that I have family/kids, working a full time job plus overtime, and run the site. Cards may not go out within the 3 business days that SCF recommends as per SCF rules. But they do go out as quickly as I can get them sorted and mailed at the PO based on my work schedule. Since this is a service that SCF provides, it doesn't fall under the aforementioned rule of mailing within 3 days when mailing your cards back to you. Additionally I am usually pretty flexible as far as members mailing within the 3 business days as SCF states as long as you just keep in mind that the order can't go out until I receive all the cards.

So with that I will be revising the rules starting next year.

Secondly Chosen's timeline is correct correct so again if someone would of contacted me I could of explained. I have already received his cards. So for those that feel it's too long to wait, well, thanks for participating in the ones you have, hate to see you go.

I am waiting on 2 more to arrive, I have heard from one and not the other.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First of all if there was an issue you should of contacted myself instead os posting in the thread. I see the rule was quoted, but I also have the "Note" posted as well...

So with that I will be revising the rules starting next year.

Secondly Chosen's timeline is correct correct so again if someone would of contacted me I could of explained. I have already received his cards. So for those that feel it's too long to wait, well, thanks for participating in the ones you have, hate to see you go.

I am waiting on 2 more to arrive, I have heard from one and not the other.

Glad to hear you're going to tighten up on the rules for next time.

I've done a few subs with you and each time there has been an issue & that's the reason I passed on this one.

No reason to wait on stragglers especially if you already received the 100 cards minimum from the others in the sub.

BANNED

Country

Maybe there should be a 5 day grace after transactions are posted, some members have family's and jobs and unexpected things that come up in life, but to down a member for being a few days late is just wrong, I can see after the 5th day if it was set at that :(

If it was 5 days, I wouldn't have pulled my cards as I needed a week longer, even if another member was late and the cards got off late to BGS I still wouldn't complain about it, this is still a great service, it would be more money to do it on your own.

BANNED

Country

I see the post was from a past member from Blowout, must have brought the rudeness from Blowout, there's alot of rude and out of line members there, sad you have to see that here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see the post was from a past member from Blowout, must have brought the rudeness from Blowout, there's alot of rude and out of line members there, sad you have to see that here.

Yea I was kind of shocked at the way he called me out like that considering he had no knowledge of what was going on.... It was not like I had accepted the deal and then just waited for like a week or two. I was working out the details on the insurance and all then once it was worked out and I accepted I sent within 3 days.

I thought explaining that would make him be like oh sorry I didnt know.... But nope he goes even further and responds with another rude comment saying how I could have still sent and taking some shot saying how there is always one person.... I sent within 3 days of accepting the deal and from what patriotsguy said it appears my cards were not even the last ones to get there so I guess there must be more than one person.... It was rude, unneeded and pointless of him but whatever I guess sometimes some people just feel the need to start something for no reason other than to start stuff

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast