Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not trying to argue either, just can't see well in my old age lol. That's a shame. When you pull such a sweet card and it's creased by the manufacturer

I know right?! Bummer for sure.

Or bid big on ebay, blurry scan or poor lighting, get it in the mail and boom creased. Seller gets blamed, bad packaging or USPS handling issues, on and on and on. Headaches!

Here's an example of the Select. I've seen it on several of the purple prizm versions as well but its harder to see because of the foil technique/finish :

Capture1.JPG BC.JPG LJ.JPG
    Last edited by MatthewLee; 09-04-2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: pic added

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Wow that is terrible! And on top of that you probably couldn't send it back to the company because they would assume you ruined it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow that is terrible! And on top of that you probably couldn't send it back to the company because they would assume you ruined it!

Yeah that set IS terrible. And you're right, it would be very hard to get a replacement.

Worst part is I need some of those for my PC's but there's no way I'm adding creased cards to my collect.

Back on topic, the shoe thing is pretty cool. At least it's not a postage stamp size of material.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12