Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mailing from the blue mail pick up box

Sooo I just moved recently, not super far from my original location just far away enough that a post office is like 30 minute drive. So my question is can I mail a 11x13 envolpe (all stamped) that has my photo mailer cardboard SASE inside with 2 photos in the blue mailbox pickup thingy? I have always gone to a post office to mail these and never the blue box drop off "thingy".
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I had some bad experiences with those blue mailboxes. I prefere either taking it to the post office, the ups store or putting it in the mail man's hands. It a peace of mind thing for me even though those methods are far from guaranteed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can use the drop boxes for 13 ounces and under.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have used both the drop boxes, our home mailbox and the post office and noticed no difference.