Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Another American Beheaded. Beheader blames Obama

How many more American's/Christians will be beheaded before we put boots on the ground to stop this threat?

Oh, and it makes you wonder how many of these guys are crossing the US/Mexico Border.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anybody see the whole "James Foley beheading hoax" stuff? I won't post links to any of it here, but it is some pretty interesting stuff. There is some evidence that Foley was actually killed about a year ago and the video may have been faked. To be honest, I found the fact that the video cuts away and never shows the actual beheading and then ends with just a picture of what is supposed to be his beheaded body.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

How many more American's/Christians will be beheaded before we put boots on the ground to stop this threat?

Oh, and it makes you wonder how many of these guys are crossing the US/Mexico Border.

Right now I'm wondering if you have a source material or something to link to?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Right now I'm wondering if you have a source material or something to link to?

Juarez Mexico.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Oh...