Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

My Tony Schumacher Salute the Troops dragster from the NHRA Fanfest last week

SCF Rewards
    Country

IP got Hideki Matsui to sign a bat and WS ball, Edgardo Alfanzo on ball & 8x10s. Neither huge, but very happy to add them especially IP.

TTM just started this summer and got signed baseballs back from - Jack Nicklaus, Richard Petty, Joe Garagiola, Betty White, Wade Boggs, Jim Bunning, Regis Philbin, Bud Selig, Whitey Herzog, Goose Gossage, Carl Erskine, Bob Uecker, & Pat Gillick.

Also got a great 8x10 signed by Anna Gunn who just won the Emmy award for best supporting actress on TV drama (Breaking Bad). This was TTM as well.

So IP I didnt do amazing, but I think I did pretty darn well with TTM over the summer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Natalie Coughlin...since I had a 2-year wait.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have been shut out all summer. Been to like 20 baseball games and even guys that usually sign didn't. I did help someone else get Jonathan Papelbon, but when I asked for his signature he walked away. It has been a horrible year for this autograph collector, couldn't even get Minor Leaguers to auto. One of those spans that I think I should just sell my entire collection and give up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I did pretty well this summer, all things considered. Got to meet Trevor Rosenthal n he signed a ball, photo, and mini bat. But what I'm happiest about was when i went to Rams Fan Fest and got Sam Bradford and Tavon Austin to each sign an individual football, then a few days later got VIP tix to Rams TC and got to hang out with James Laurinaitis and he signed 2 footballs for me, one for my son. We then took a bunch of pics together.
    Baseball i got Goldschmidt, Brandon Phillips, Kirk Gibson all on separate balls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12