Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are There Any Traders on This Forum Who Actually Trade Autos?

Sick and tired of the direction online trading has become over the last couple of years. All I ask is if u ask for a Barry Sanders auto.....Please have some nice stuff in your bucket before u waste my time and post or pm me. all of my FT stuff is located in my bucket in the mid-high end ft section......willing to check lists/buckets/threads as long as u have decent stuff(Autos Jersey Autos and Patch Autos) of value. thanks and happy trading, jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

Hey Jeff. See anything for the Bettis, Antonio Brown, Lacy, one of the crown doug martins, limited doug martin, and I wondered if your bell contender has been redeemed. I'm interested in that as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Jeff. See anything for the Bettis, Antonio Brown, Lacy, one of the crown doug martins, limited doug martin, and I wondered if your bell contender has been redeemed. I'm interested in that as well.

Contenders Bell redemption has been redeemed....all of those autos under redemptions have been redeemed and I'm waiting for the 2 card companies to get the signatures and send them over to me. as for trading for the other cards I didn't see anything at this time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

I tried. Thanks pal. Hope we can do something again soon.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (30)
    Country

Pm coming

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm replied....anyone trade on here and have nice stuff in return?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Feel free to check my for the Bettis or Bo Jackson (or both). My bucket is pretty large so please keep looking or let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feel free to check my for the Bettis or Bo Jackson (or both). My bucket is pretty large so please keep looking or let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See titletowncards's Items on eBay

Hello friend! I completely agree on what ur saying, it's becoming very difficult to trade on here when someone wants something of mine and they offer some scrub that's half the price. I see a few of my old cards in ur bucket and you know I have decent stuff in return. Most importantly I'm fair and easy to work with

I like ur incoming Wilson and CPatt Contenders and Crown (I know we can't offically trade for these, but we can talk). and the Alshon Jeffery Chrome Auto.
    cmb!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast