Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Daddy/Daughter Break: 2 Retail / 1 Hobby 13-14 Prizm

Earlier this year, I decided to move out a lot of my higher end stuff to pay some bills and have more of a focus on acquiring items that I can use for fundraising purposes. However, I hit a slight bump in the road when Olivia was awarded $1000 to Dave and Adams Card World! After this, she decided that she wanted to start collecting also!

*This is a dad's dream, right??!?! Surely to upset Mom! *

We have purchased some swag, Frozen Stickers (shes working on the sticker book - will have extra stickers if you need any) and some football cards. As my wife said to me, I could buy anything and she'd be excited. Deep down, I doubt this will last, but I'm going to enjoy this while it last!!

Anyhow, we decided to use some of the money on 3 boxes (2 retail / 1 hobby) of 13-14 Prizm (she likes them because they are shiny! )

We are going to work on the base set with Rookies. Most of inserts will be put into a box destined for my COMC DBA Charity port... others will be available for trade toward the set or for a significant return of cards that can be used for the DBA Charity Port.

Anyhow, here are some of the hits we got

I'm debating whether or not I want to pursue the Target Red Prizms for a charity set (used for 2015 eBay fundraising)

Lastly, I hope this is a start of something awesome that will keep me in the hobby.

Thanks for the look.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Looks like a fun break! Nice Price auto. Hopefully it's not a faze and you get to enjoy the spoils of it :).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

I'm very interested in that Price card, let me know what you need for the set, I have a pile of prizm rookies just sitting around, if you want to trade let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I'm interested in the Hickey you pulled. Let me know what we can work out?
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Adam - I'm just going to enjoy it any run. I can buy older stuff at a decent price and she doesn't care at this point! :)

adamslogik - I have to put everything together first, it might be a couple days before I know what I need. I will be upfront and let you know that I have thought about adding this to my DBA eBay pile for later this month.

Scott - send me a PM.... I think we can figure something out for it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Some nice cards there, & if it's a faze hopefully it's a long one you 2 can keep sharing :) I have a couple massive piles of Prizm Base & Rookies. Once you've got everything sorted, LMK what you need for the set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Really good stuff. It's nice to see people enjoying the hobby and using it to give back.

I will hop in line for the Price auto as well if you decide to trade it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I actually need all of those parallels and autos except the Sheahan - will trade RC and base 4X in your favor. Did you get any inserts? You should probably sell the Price, of course - VHTF!