Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

love seeing this set being put together with some amazing patches

SCF Rewards
    Country

love seeing this set being put together with some amazing patches

thanks, your Ward fits well here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stopthestink's Items on eBay

Great looking patches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

05 and 06 are the best looking years for this set, all others years went way downhill in design... u should collect 05 if u like them too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

05 and 06 are the best looking years for this set, all others years went way downhill in design... u should collect 05 if u like them too.

yes I have over 30+ of those , and could not agree more with your comment about design , That's what drew me to collect these 2 years primarily are over 75 percent of my hockey card collection

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Well done so far on your limited logos collection.
    I like the 05/06 design as well but the bubbling of some of the autos deters from that set so 06/07 is the best design and overall to me.
    I have pulled some / purchased / traded for /traded away / sold many limited logos over the years as i have a weakness for large sweet patches hard signed.
    I completed the 09/10 set and never bothered to scan and show the entire set before i ended up trading a nice Ovechkin from from that set.
    I have helped a few others with their limited logos sets and i will see what i have from your set needs.
    Here are a few of my favorite limited logos i have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow man that's some nice stuff, the dallas stars logo, the eye of the predator and the bear, the kopitar is awesome, gaborik is 1 of a kind, and one of the rare gretzky Limited logos / 10 and all the rest look great too . not a dull patch auto in the bunch

yeah anything you can do to help would be great, I have a great passion for the same thing you do

DAVE

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (96)
    Country

Awesome stuff! I am only missing Tucker, Gerber, Ciccarelli and Hemsky to complete mine. I don't think Larry Murphy and Roberto Luongo were ever produced.

Here are a few of my favourites:

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice to see that you have almost all completed must feel good, but you are missing Salming too he is in the 06 set too.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (96)
    Country

Add LaFontaine to the list of cards not produced - someone was selling a complete set online about a year and a half ago and indicated that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast