Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Roy Hibbert takes picture of cop giving boots to a homeless man

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/0...?ncid=webmail1

With all the debates lately over race, the police, and an athlete punching his fiance in an elevator, this photo taken by Hibbert was a breath of fresh air for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

These kinds of acts are what the media should focus more on. Not that I watch, but there seems to be too much negativity on the news these days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

These kinds of acts are what the media should focus more on. Not that I watch, but there seems to be too much negativity on the news these days.

Agreed, nice of Roy Hibbert to post to his many followers as well.
    My website is: Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears, Illini and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    If you ever see these 2 cards, I will give out a finders fee and I am willing to buy! 2002 flair collection(#/50): 104 Javon Walker, 124 Rohan Davey. PM me for fastest results.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i read for a second that the cop was given the boot as in kicking him. thats would be another story.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Small tangent but the media delivers what the masses want. They would focus more on it if we respond more to it. In other words, we are a sick society

Great story btw. There are great police out there that still believe in protect and serve.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Really is a breath of fresh air! Love stories like this!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

A great story that we would not hear about until a celebrity tweeted or whatever he did with it. The NY cop in 2012 happened to give his boots to a former NY high school star who was down on his luck. Another great story look it up. Kudos to the police who help the community.