Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: To All My Traders!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

To All My Traders!!!

Hey All!! I'm Letting The Wonderful Traders That I Have Outstanding Trades With Know That First Off I REALLY Apologize For Not Contacting You Sooner But My Wife Was Rushed To The Hospital & That Is Where She Has Been. She Got To Come Home Today So I've Not Really Even Been Home To Much. I Hope That Ya'll Understand & You Know Me I'm 1 Of The Most Prompt Traders To Get My Trades Mailed Out. I'll Try & Get Every Package That I Gotta Send Out In The Next Few Days. Again "MY APOLOGIES" For This Delay. I Know This Isn't the Right Place To Post This But Just Gonna Leave It Up For A Couple Of Days For ALL My Traders To See.

Thansk, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopes and prayers to your wife and you, John. Glad she is back home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Rick!! Thanks A Bunch My Good Friend.

Thanks, John