Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lightning to host fan fest

The Tampa Bay Lightning will welcome fans to the Amalie Arena for Fan Fest in preparation for the upcoming 2014-15 season on Saturday, September 27 beginning at 10 a.m.The Lightning’s annual Fan Fest event is free and open to the public. The doors to the arena will open at 10 a.m. and fans can park in any Lightning-owned lot for a discounted rate of $5 and enter through the grand entrance on Ford Thunder Alley. The team will be split into two groups and will scrimmage from noon until 12:45 p.m.
    Half of the Lightning players will sign autographs for 45 minutes on the concourse beginning at 1:15 p.m. The second group of Bolts players will sign for fans from 2-2:45 p.m. The event will conclude following the autograph signings.
    In addition to meeting the team and watching the Lightning scrimmage, fans will also have the chance to receive discounted prices on food and beverages from concession stands inside Amalie Arena. The Lightning Kids Zone will offer young Lightning fans an opportunity to participate in fun activities.

http://lightning.nhl.com/club/news.h...id=DL|TBL|home
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Awesome! The wife and I are definitely going.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Was planning on going but not driving 3 hrs for a 45 min scrimmage and 2 45min auto sessions. With that said I have tickets to 10 games this year , let me know if you want any of the usual freebies. Programs,magnets,schedules etc.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

lol im usually in the same boat but i have to drive to Tampa for work at least once a week (from Bunnell) about and hour or some south of you so i've gotten used to it, plus we'll be in Davenport anyways so its only about and hour drive. We'll probably end up going to a bunch of games as well this season, we went to 3 or 4 + a SC game but this season it'll be much more! lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

lol im usually in the same boat but i have to drive to Tampa for work at least once a week (from Bunnell) about and hour or some south of you so i've gotten used to it, plus we'll be in Davenport anyways so its only about and hour drive. We'll probably end up going to a bunch of games as well this season, we went to 3 or 4 + a SC game but this season it'll be much more! lol

Yeah youre about 45 mins south of me.Parking tip at the Forum: Park at the Whiting street intersection about 4-5 blocks from the arena. Its about 5-10 bucks and easy in/easy out to 75. If you need any tickets this season let me know. I may have some available or able to get them cheaper possible thru my rep for ya. Also I made that drive to Orlando Magic's Amway Center enough last year Ive pretty much got it down where to park etc and almost the same time home every game if ya need tips.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the tips i appreciate it. I have no clue which games specifically we'll be going to as of yet but ill keep that in mind. I know for sure we'll be going to see the Leafs and Ducks when they're in town but the others we're unsure of. We're not much of basketball fans but we may go see a couple Solar Bears games at the Amway while we're in Orlando.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Look forward to seeing your haul.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

http://lightning.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=731504

new details released:

Lightning Season Ticket Members will have an exclusive autograph signing session on the club level concourse and a private question and answer session in the Firestick Grill (on the club level) during the autograph sessions.

So the guys signing wont be any top level fan favorite unless youre a STM is my guess.

In addition to meeting the team and watching the Lightning scrimmage, fans will also have the chance to receive discounted prices on food and beverages from concession stands inside Amalie Arena. The discounts include $2 hot dogs, $1 sodas, $4 beers, $3 Little Caesars ® pizza slices, $2 Tim Horton's coffees and free popcorn.

The Lightning will be offering fans an exclusive ticket package, the Bolts Bucks First Four Package, while at Fan Fest. Fans that purchase a full priced promenade, club or terrace level seat for any of the first four regular season games will get Bolts Bucks included in the purchase. Bolts Bucks may be redeemed on game day at any Amalie Arena concession or merchandise location. Promenade and club seats purchased include a $40 Bolts Bucks card per person, while terrace level seats purchased will include a $20 Bolts Bucks card per person. Packages begin at only $25 per seat.

used equipment sale at section 128, beginning at 9:30 a.m.