Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

I miss Panini already..

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country

All UDs fault not the first time you hear players not happy with the signing cards and get payed in time or whatever the problem could be in this specific case that he and other top players are not in, its bad for those that collect them and even more bad if the company is to be blaimed which i believe is their fault 100%..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Waiting for the Crosby Marks /25, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See philmarois76's Items on eBay

Let's keep us updated on the status of this redemption. I'm not too sure what to think of this situation ..!

I also have another SPA 12-13 Marks /25 card in redemption : MD-PK Patrick Kane.

I noticed in your want list that you are looking for the SPA 12-13 Marks /25 of Hull. I don't believe such a card exist. Are you sure it exist ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See philmarois76's Items on eBay

Do you think there will be Crosby auto in the upcoming 13-14 The Cup ? He was absent from both UD Ultimate and SPA this year ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I expect him to be in the Cup. Redemption or live I don't care. If he is not it will be a huge fail by UD
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So far, after two days of previews we've yet to see a Sid auto. They're doing the full nameplate in a tin again, but nothing about autos....yet?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about selanne auto in the Cup????

I kid....obviously there won't be one..

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Given that he hasn't signed for Upper Deck for the past five years why even bring it up other than to whine and complain?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Given that he hasn't signed for Upper Deck for the past five years why even bring it up other than to whine and complain?

Eh what he hasnt signed for 5 years ? where did u get that from.. ofc he has signed its just recently he seems to be missing from the best sets this year..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast