Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Johnny Bower Patch Auto booklet

I have several autos on index cards from trades and sending TTM requests and while going through them tonight I has the urge to turn 1 of my two Johnny Bowers into a custom card, the one i used is from a TTM return from Mr. Bower. I've been practicing doing booklets so i figured why not add a patch piece and make a booklet out of it! Certainly beats an auto on an index card stored away in a box, i think it looks much better this way.

SCANS

The card is most definitely going straight into the PC as we have a small (But growing) Johnny Bower collection that this will fit nicely into.

Would love to know what you think!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamcormier76's Items on eBay

So awesome..and I agree much better showpiece as a booklet than the index auto on its own...keep up the great designs and thanks for sharing here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I really like that design. Your Customs are amazing always amazes me.

Where do you get the patches from? Is it from a jersey, hat or something else?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Thanks guys

I really like that design. Your Customs are amazing always amazes me.

Where do you get the patches from? Is it from a jersey, hat or something else?

I buy patches off of ebay, then cut em up to use in cards.