Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

sick-yes
    his level-no,different mindsets,
    his=to rape and murder a woman and children
    mine=eliminate a problem and move on to those worthy of attention

in my world life seems very cheap is given and taken all day every day,just dont have the time or will to deal with bad apples,toss them in the bushes and let hogs eat them

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

sick-yes
    his level-no,different mindsets,
    his=to rape and murder a woman and children
    mine=eliminate a problem and move on to those worthy of attention

in my world life seems very cheap is given and taken all day every day,just dont have the time or will to deal with bad apples,toss them in the bushes and let hogs eat them

Church!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

"Life is very cheap"

That is exactly what I was talking about. That's sick.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I don't wish for anyone to die, but I also want to protect fellow humans. Anyone who rapes, molests, or murders should be killed quickly. The faster they are gone the quicker my fellow humans are safe. I am sure you can protect you and yours I am worried about those who cannot protect themselves.

If you find me sick, disgusting, or repulsive, that is ok. But your opinion is your opinion and not fact based. Killing is not evil, bad, or sick if it has a purpose that benefits the masses, protects the innocent, and makes the earth a better place to live.

And I am not starting a fight with you, I just don't agree and you can say your beliefs are true, but facts are, they are beliefs.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You contradicted yourself. If you don't want anyone to die, you don't think anyone should be killed.

You just said you want some people killed, so you do want people to die.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

You contradicted yourself. If you don't want anyone to die, you don't think anyone should be killed.

You just said you want some people killed, so you do want people to die.

Your argument is flawed again. The old "is/ought" fallacy.

Because my belief IS this, everything OUGHT to be this way.

The fact is I don't want anyone to be killed, but some people do need to be killed. I don't want to kill any form of life, sometimes lifeforms have to die.I don't want anyone to get an abortion, but some people need to get an abortion.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Your argument is flawed again. The old "is/ought" fallacy.

Because my belief IS this, everything OUGHT to be this way.

The fact is I don't want anyone to be killed, but some people do need to be killed. I don't want to kill any form of life, sometimes lifeforms have to die.I don't want anyone to get an abortion, but some people need to get an abortion.

Not at all. It's more if you say you don't want anyone to die, you shouldn't want ANYONE to die. He will die one day, you wanting that or not is irrelevant to that. But you want this person to die while saying you don't want anyone to die. You're just lying to yourself, really.

It's simple English, not some complex tactic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not defending what he did. If you weren't so hellbent on starting a fight with me you would realize that. Wanting anyone dead is disgusting.

I just read this thread for the first time (for some reason) and from the outside looking in it looks like you started the fight in post #4 by making it personal and calling someone sick.....read you're own signature!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I just read this thread for the first time (for some reason) and from the outside looking in it looks like you started the fight in post #4 by making it personal and calling someone sick.....read you're own signature!!

Wanting someone to die is sick. It isn't crazy. It's sick and people who do want others dead need serious help like any illness.

Also, I was referring to him chasing me through several threads including this one to start a fight, but you didn't care to know that before commenting. Maybe knowing before commenting is a good thing. Just a thought.

Finally, was that really necessary even if you were right, which you're not.

Thank you for your input, but it shows a misunderstanding of pretty much the entire situation. Have a nice night.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 09-13-2014 at 01:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

veggie lives through dwayne,you two always did think alike

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast