Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

"Life is very cheap"

That is exactly what I was talking about. That's sick.

every living thing gets it for free and free is about as cheap as you can get

now,i dont have a stone tablet i have to obey so i do find it "interesting"how those that do,really dont

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

every living thing gets it for free and free is about as cheap as you can get

now,i dont have a stone tablet i have to obey so i do find it "interesting"how those that do,really dont

That doesn't mean it's not valuable. Value has nothing to do with what you paid for it. For example, I got a 1882 Australian gold sovereign when my great grandfather passed away. I paid nothing for it, so by your logic, iit's worthless because it was free.
    Don't know what the stone tablet bit is about..?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wanting someone to die is sick. It isn't crazy. It's sick and people who do want others dead need serious help like any illness.

Also, I was referring to him chasing me through several threads including this one to start a fight, but you didn't care to know that before commenting. Maybe knowing before commenting is a good thing. Just a thought.

Finally, was that really necessary even if you were right, which you're not.

Thank you for your input, but it shows a misunderstanding of pretty much the entire situation. Have a nice night.

Crazy and sick are the same thing, you're just playing semantics with your own words to spin it your way which is obviously what you do repeatedly in these religion and politics threads. You're either the type that always has to be right and have the last word, even to his own detriment, or you are just sitting back stirring the pot laughing all the way through these threads as other people get hot and bothered. Ain't gonna happen to me, just thought I would call you out!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Crazy and sick aren't the same thing. Such a statement shows little to no understanding of mental illness.

But I'm sure someone who never posts here and has never met me is in a perfect position to judge me as you have.

Thank you for your input. Have a nice day, and don't join fights you have no idea about.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 09-13-2014 at 03:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

a bullet to his head would take care of the food issue

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a sad case. I wonder how one would feel if this hit closer to home. I think all the goodie goodie bleeding heart theories would go out the window. Funny a person can practice their religion at will in the free world. And inside jail that is a right in some facilities. But it is not the responsibility to supply any kind of food unless it harms (allergies) the person. Of course some might see it fit that rapist/murderer get all the fine things even after a crime. I don't know about other states,countries,ETC. but where I work religion is not denied as long as it is not a violation of security purposes but with over 1000 inmates they all get the ame food unless medically needed otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

My opinion wouldn't change. He should stay where he is, but get basic human dignity.

And before you say it, I'm a damn better judge of me and what I would do than you are. You've never even met me.

Basic human dignity is now "bleeding heart". Jesus.

SCF Rewards
    Country

IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU TY. It was a statement not directed at you. How can you be so into yourself JESUS.

My opinion wouldn't change. He should stay where he is, but get basic human dignity.

And before you say it, I'm a damn better judge of me and what I would do than you are. You've never even met me.

Basic human dignity is now "bleeding heart". Jesus.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

basic human dignity for a rapist and murderer?
    why don't you take him home and he can live with you?

anyone who would grant rights to someone who raped and murdered his family deserves no rights nor family.

"hey buddy you just raped and killed my family in a horrific manner, would you like a BLT? Oh, you're Jewish, how about a steak and salad instead? What kind of dressing would you like and what fine beverage can I supply you?"

who is sick?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Careful when you say sick he might get touchy.
    basic human dignity for a rapist and murderer?
    why don't you take him home and he can live with you?

anyone who would grant rights to someone who raped and murdered his family deserves no rights nor family.

"hey buddy you just raped and killed my family in a horrific manner, would you like a BLT? Oh, you're Jewish, how about a steak and salad instead? What kind of dressing would you like and what fine beverage can I supply you?"

who is sick?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast