Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See think_of_one's Items on eBay

iPhone 4s 16GB - White Telus

I have a white Apple iPhone 4s 16GB for sale, since the day I bought it I walked from the phone store straight to Ghost Armor and it has been armored since then (screen shield/body shield/sides-top shields).

It is a white phone but i have black carbon fibre wrap on it and the matt screen protector that will NOT! smudge finger prints, scratch, bubble or peel off like other cheap ones do this wrap/screen guard cost me $80 to do and have a $5 lifetime replacement on it if anything ever does happen to it.

got the new iPhone 6 so i dont need this one anymore.... works 100% fine and body/screen is literally brand new if u peel off the armor on it.... plus its been in a rubber case since day 1 also.

Open to offers, phone is locked to Telus but can be unlocked by Telus for $50..... not a contract take over listening to offers (the 8GB 4s with no contract sells for $450 brand new at Telus)

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone else? got some local Kijiji bites yesterday....

SCF Rewards
    Country

try again....

SCF Rewards
    Country

one more time before it goes into the pile of old "expired" Apple products I own.... lol one day they might all be worth more then $100

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots New York Yankees Houston Rockets
    See accordionjacob's Items on eBay

What all do you have apple wise buddy?
    Always ready to strike a deal so don't hesitate to ask Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

What all do you have apple wise buddy?

iMac - colour
    iPod(s) - just about every model made.... lol
    iPhone(s) - 3G, 3Gs, 4S, 5 and 6
    iPad 2, iPad Air and iPad Mini

SCF Rewards
    Country

What would you want for one of those ipads and whats your bottom line on the 4s