Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Write to the NHLPA about their decision to give UD an exclusive

We have all just seen Panini's last product National Treasures, and now that it truly starts to feel like its over i mailed the responsible part about it. How they could ditch a more innovative brand to of all things give a monopoly to a less innovative one.

Feel free to send them a personal message about the decision through their webpage:

http://www.nhlpa.com/inside-nhlpa/comment-section
    Last edited by Pominville; 09-14-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A nice idea, but the decision has been made and they're not going to undo it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Unfortunately there never was anything we could do about it. Whether we liked or hated it nothing at all we could do. The only way to actually make a statement is if everyone doesn't buy any of the UD Product but that will never happen.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's exactly it - the PA has shown many times that they only listen to money. So if you want to catch their attention, vote with your wallet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A nice idea, but the decision has been made and they're not going to undo it.

I dont think anyone here is young enough to believe different. To vote with the wallet is very good, but it is also important to let them know that's what you're doing.
    Last edited by Pominville; 09-14-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

At most you'll get a nice pithy canned response from them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At most you'll get a nice pithy canned response from them.

It does not matter. My mail to them included a pledge to go ITG during the current arrangement.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

It does not matter. My mail to them included a pledge to go ITG during the current arrangement.

Im sure your not the only one to write to them however why would they care when UD writes them a $20 million dollar check or whatever it is? Ill take a $10 million dollar check and you can write or do whatever you want I wouldn't care.

If you get 75% of the hockey card collectors/business people to avoid all the products then UD and the PA will have a problem. However that's is essentially impossible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Panini is still producing stickers which is always fun.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im sure your not the only one to write to them however why would they care when UD writes them a $20 million dollar check or whatever it is? Ill take a $10 million dollar check and you can write or do whatever you want I wouldn't care.

If you get 75% of the hockey card collectors/business people to avoid all the products then UD and the PA will have a problem. However that's is essentially impossible.

How the collectors react must remain to be seen, but to think that Panini did not put forward a pitch to the NHLPA at all i think is far fetched.

Lets not make this into a Aspergers rage discussion, to write them a letter can never hurt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast