Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gwa_440's Items on eBay

Justice League of America #3 (1961)

FAIR condition. Cover is present but worn, detached, and almost completely split. Pages are somewhat brittle. Some have small tears, creasing, etc. First and last page are detached from the rest of the book at the bottom staple and are in danger of becoming detached from the top. Some other pages are in danger of becoming detached from both staples as well. One page has a chunk out of the bottom right corner, but it is present (see pic). I normally don't like to assign grades as I'd rather let potential buyers make their own determination, but with this one it's obvious. Asking the FAIR BV ($48) paypal dlvd obo. It is bagged/double boarded and will be sandwiched between two more boards for shipping. Bag and boards are new. If you take it out of the bag, be very careful. LMK via pm. Thanks!

034.jpg035.jpg036.jpg037.jpg038.jpg040.jpg039.jpg041.jpg

Country

Would you trade for sports cards and do you have more comics.
    Thanks,
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gwa_440's Items on eBay

i have issue 2 as well. it's also pretty beat up but it's not as bad. the cover is still attached, anyway. some of the pages are loose at the bottom staple, though. i would prefer to sell one or both since i could use the $ but i suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask what you have to offer. i collect steelers and star rookies from any sport.