Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

National Treasures Mailday!

Panini really went out with a bang. This stuff is beautiful. Not quite done adding NT stuff for myself yet... but really wanted to show a couple of cards off tonight! I've also got a Fasth ARP in with them as a redemption...... hope they make it soon :)

If you've any Oilers RCs /99 - Might be interested. I'm thinking I want to do a bit of a mix & match with The Cup for my collection. The big question is going to be who's got what, in what set... so probably waiting until October before I actually pick and chose.

Anyway, here we go:

This is the first picture:

When I saw the preview pics, I really wanted to make sure I landed one of these buried treasures. If you don't own one, I promise - the -pictures don't do them justice. Just beautiful cards. They're selling much cheaper than I expected, so Messier was an easy one for me to land.

The two 'canes cards: They're from a couple of group breaks I did with mySTLSportsCards.com, no I'm not turning into a Carolina fan.... but they were a great price, and thought I'd take a shot at Howe :) Got shut out on the Oilers I bought as well, but they sent me some nice stuff as a "sorry about your luck". Both Carolina cards are for trade or sale, if you're interested. Just drop me a line!

Here is the big one. First of all, thanks very much to scottkoz20. He's helped me out in the past with American purchases, and he came through for me again. I fwd the money, he buys me the card.... and saved me an insane amount on the Global Shipping program with eBay :) Scott - you know you're one of the good guys :)

Also a big thanks to Paul, ravens creed, for smuggling it across the boarder for me. He happened to be down visiting with Scott when it came in the mail, and he was nice enough to drop it off for me on his way back (I'm sort of on his way home??)

Man, what a card. Probably my favorite pickup since that one that's being used for my avatar:

Martin Brodeur, Patrick Roy, Ed Belfour (glove???), Curtis Joseph, Tony Esposito (stick), John Vanbiesbrouck, Tom Barrasso, Roberto Luongo, Rogie Vachon, Evgeni Nabakov, Nikolai Khabibulin, Mike Richter (stick), Tomas Vokoun, Ron Hextal, Henrick Lundvist, Ryan Miller, Marc-Andre Fleury, Marty Turco, Bernie Parent, Felix Potvin, Jean Sebastian Giguere, Bill Ranford (AWESOME STICK PIECE. BEST RANFORD STICK PIECE I'VE SEEN ON ANY OF THESE) and Gary Cheevers (stick).

Normally I chase everything of Ranford, but I don't think I'll be going after the parallels of this one. Just too much money to have to sink in. Really happy I landed this one though. Great looking card, a really awesome job by Panini.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's just awesome Sean. Congrats on a stellar acquisition!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sneakylittlehobbitses's Items on eBay

Great looking card. Is it out 5, 10?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Out of 50, actually! There's also versions /25 and /5

I've seen a couple /25 float around, and the Ranford piece was not as nice.

Great looking card. Is it out 5, 10?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That's a really nice Luongo card down at the bottom there sir :D

The Buried Treasures are HEAVY eh??? You had to pick Messier...............

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that's my best Luogno card :)

Messier? Of course. I wanted one of them. I would prefer an Oiler, and they didn't make me no Ranford :(

So it's either Fuhr (who is WAY over represented in my collection already) or Messier. Plus with Messier he's wearing a 'C' like he did in the 1990 Cup year, which I actually remember (vs the other 4, that I don't).

Just because he was awful in Vancouver... doesn't mean you should hold it against him. I mean, you still look fondly on Alex Mogilny and Felix Potvin, right?

That's a really nice Luongo card down at the bottom there sir :D

The Buried Treasures are HEAVY eh??? You had to pick Messier...............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Just because he was awful in Vancouver... doesn't mean you should hold it against him. I mean, you still look fondly on Alex Mogilny and Felix Potvin, right?

He wasn't just awful here, he was awful while maintaining the same "I'm so mean & awesome" attitude. Him and Keenan almost destroyed the Canucks, the team was thisssss close to being sold to someone who was gonna move it on out!!

I don't know who those other guys are :)

I'd love to have me one of those Buried Treasures, but my guys aren't represented hahahaaa. Maybe a Sakic, is there a Sakic?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome cards. The goalie booklet is amazing.