Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost/stolen cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lost/stolen cards

i lost my cards at a card show in Vancouver last year, ik its been awhile and should of brought it up earlier. But i was going through ebay and found one of my cards. Weber Prime Colors from last year.
    It was a box filled with high ends such as a Lack Shield, and other. Canucksfan007 i need your help on this one cause u have proof i had my cards that day. And you also saw that i had that Weber. Im bringing this up because someone took the box, and sold them if anyone has seen a Lack prime shield 1/1 from last year please inform me!

if anyone knows anything please help! i lost around $1200.
    Last edited by hallfan4; 09-16-2014 at 04:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nd no i did not trade it!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes i can confirm you had those 2. I remember you losing them at the last big show on the Saturday, and remember you asking me to ask the table you thought you had left you box at ( they did not have it )

I know hobbybox604 personally, and he should know that the Lack was yours, especially if it was in that box.

PM sent
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, I remember you showing me those sick Weber patches at the big show as well.
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This seems to be an occurring problem lately. I set up at the August show and had a card swiped as well (one card approx 80$ value).

someone also had their bobby orr auto stolen from the exact same show you lost your two cards.

i wish we could somehow nail these culprits

SCF Rewards
    Country

This seems to be an occurring problem lately. I set up at the August show and had a card swiped as well (one card approx 80$ value).

someone also had their bobby orr auto stolen from the exact same show you lost your two cards.

i wish we could somehow nail these culprits

Luckily I set up with guys that bring their own showcase, all my high end stuff can be protected.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im still kicking myself about this. Now i know someone took them as i found one of the cars surface.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey bud,i was informed by someone that the weber is urs...i bought a bunch of cards about a few months ago thru an ad on craiglist,i have the guys info still,he had bunch of Lack memorabilia and a few cards,plus a 2'row box of all kind of cards! Gimme a shout and lets figure out how these got from ur hand to him to me. U got my number,gimme a call,thx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ps: Its gettim crazy that people steal cards,specially when they got serial numbers on them!! I had 5-6 cards of mine stolen last months show and just heard a friend got his Galchenyuk FWAP stolen too! This is just ridicolous! Im glad the hobby world comes together in some situations :)
    lets find these thiefs guys.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea thought i lost them for good but was going through ebay and spotted my Weber, thought i would try and get the cards back some how!, payed a boatload.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast