Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (253)
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Steelers
    See back2backcups1617's Items on eBay

Sp Authentic Friends helping Friends

Some of you may or may not know 2 weeks ago to the day I screwed up my fingers pretty bad with a wood chipper ....I haven't been allowed to do anything since so I have been toiling away on the PC loafing all day ....one of my buddies that I have talked to for 5 years on Xbox has been talking to me and he also dabbles in cards ...BUT he lives in Boston and is a BIG red sox fan ....He dabbles in hockey but barely ....Anyways after I had my accident he wanted to contribute something to my cause but since he just got laid off spare cash is tight. So one night last week on xbox live he says Im gonna send you all the Sp Authentic hockey I opened cause I don't know what to do with it and your a hockey guy sell it for your fingers so the box came today and this is what was in it

Silver Skates

Retro rookies or whatever they are called

Some Future Watch Autos and Non autos

Then the BIG hits .....I cant believe these were in the box .....

The Rielly Gold is numbered to 99 Im gonan redeem the Maatta and keep it and send my buddy a nice Ortiz card I have ....But seriously ....Im shocked that he just gave these to me .......Everything is available thanks for looking and reading all the BS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Always great to see the generosity going around. Sorry to hear about the scary accident; hope you are recovering well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, very nice of him!! Hope you are recovering well too!

I need your two Galchenyuk inserts and maybe the Toffoli and/or Laughton FWA.

LMK and thanks!

Alex

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

PM sent