Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

3 blasters of NEW 14-15 ULTRA

GARBAGE!!!

At least Ultra used to have 1 gold per pack and some inserts.

I hit 9 golds in 24 packs and ONE insert.

At least I hit a rookie redemption.

Also, the rookies aren't marked as rookies, they are just mixed in with the base set!!!

I am unimpressed.

Anyways, here are the scans:

Golds:
    Dustin Brown
    tomas Plekanec
    Ryan Suter
    Mike Richards
    Kari Lehtonen
    Mikael Granlund
    Tuukka Rask
    Brayden Holtby
    Patrik Elias

Rookies:
    Gormley
    Kuznetsov
    McKegg
    Visentin
    Gaudreau

Rookie Redemption #4
    Gong Show Grinders Die Cut Ovechkin

everything is available for sale or trade for Roy/Price/Subban I need from 14-15 sets

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Wow looks really ugly if you ask me. I loved Ultra especially 08-09 it was a great looking set. Medallion written all down the card?

I know its a low end product but at least put a little effort into the design. Nice hit on the RR though!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

My first thoughts were the same, that is one ugly set of cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Didn't even know it was out yet.

GARBAGE!!!

At least Ultra used to have 1 gold per pack and some inserts.

Even in retail? Or was that in hobby packs?

I hit 9 golds in 24 packs and ONE insert.

At least I hit a rookie redemption.

Yeah, that's why I don't buy blasters anymore.

Also, the rookies aren't marked as rookies, they are just mixed in with the base set!!!

I kind of like that. It's kind of like retro sets where every card had the same design. It gave the set more of a continuous feel. Nowadays most rookies have the word "rookie" plastered all over them in huge print. But I totally get that it can be annoying trying to differentiate the rookies from the commons.

I am unimpressed.

Oh well. At least UD is doing something different with it. They've been guilty of rehashing the same paradigms and designs over and over for years. The base cards are kind of nice in a minimalist sort of way and at least they're putting some effort into the inserts (although they have weird names like Gongshow Grinders) by making them pretty with die-cutting and using foil. Very 90s.

Hope you at least get a good rookie out of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stanleycuphoister's Items on eBay

Always enjoyed ultra from back in the day when it started....funny it used to be a "high end" product...I may try a few, idk. Outside of the inserts, it's a far cry from what it used to be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow those Gold Medallions are ugly looking

Country
    See grisroy's Items on eBay

ewwwww. 08/09 Ultra is my favorite low end set of all time. Did the whole base/rookies set in gold too, plus most of the insert subsets. Loved it! Ex credentials numbered to the players jersey number, jambalaya, I opened a ton of that stuff.