Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First Look: 2014-15 Upper Deck Trilogy Hockey (Gallery Update Jan 21)

http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/09/...rilogy-hockey/

Good things sometimes seem to come in groups of three and the upcoming release of 2014-15 Trilogy Hockey from Upper Deck is certainly hoping to put that theory to the test once again later this year.

Arriving in time for the holiday season, Trilogy has traditionally offered up three major categories of hits since its debut back in 2003-04. This time, it’s all about autographs, rookies and memorabilia cards and there are some interesting changes that should be able to generate some interest from collectors.

What can collectors expect to find in packs of Trilogy? Find out after the jump.

The biggest addition to the Trilogy lineup comes in the form of the Triptych relic cards. The concept here is that there will be three individual cards for a player featuring different pieces of memorabilia or an autograph. Those that manage to track down all three cards can put them together in a sequence that has solid eye appeal and some of the individual cards will likely prove to be quite limited.

Upper Deck also noted that an average inner shipper break of Trilogy should deliver a total of 12 autograph cards, 12 Triptych relics, eight Crystal cards, and eight premium autographs.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

All the preview pics look fine except the Ice Scripts one.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

The season hasn't even started and all of these previews are coming out?

What the heck?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Great designs for most (I'll reserve judgement on the Ice Scripts until I see them in person). However, maybe I'm clueless on what "Tryptich" is/means. That is very distracting in the top left corner of a couple of the cards since I can't even pronounce it, let alone understand it. I typed it into google and it corrected it to "Triptych" which is apparently a form of art where pictures are split into panels (much like the deisgn around the word on the card). Even if it is a spelling mistake, what does it have to do with the card design?

Am I missing something?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There will be three pieces.... and the idea is that the three of them make a set. Think Black Diamond quad jersey cards. You need 6 to make the full "picture". I'm guessing the backgrounds of these cards blend in together, and give you a booklet-like display, with actually being attached to one another.

Great designs for most (I'll reserve judgement on the Ice Scripts until I see them in person). However, maybe I'm clueless on what "Tryptich" is/means. That is very distracting in the top left corner of a couple of the cards since I can't even pronounce it, let alone understand it. I typed it into google and it corrected it to "Triptych" which is apparently a form of art where pictures are split into panels (much like the deisgn around the word on the card). Even if it is a spelling mistake, what does it have to do with the card design?

Am I missing something?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The season hasn't even started and all of these previews are coming out?

What the heck?

18 products to release this season.

There will be 4 products out before the first puck drops on the season.

There's no such thing as too much information.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

fixed it.

18 products to release this season.

There will be at least 4 products out before the first puck drops on the final product of last season.

There's no such thing as too much information.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well played.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

There will be three pieces.... and the idea is that the three of them make a set. Think Black Diamond quad jersey cards. You need 6 to make the full "picture". I'm guessing the backgrounds of these cards blend in together, and give you a booklet-like display, with actually being attached to one another.

Well then...clearly I skipped a paragraph lol. That's a neat concept though for collectors. However, their mock-ups have a spelling error since their write-up has the correct spelling of tripytch. I'm sure this will be fixed but it's very unprofessional to have errors in product previews on a regular basis.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm convinced they do that on purpose, just to get people talking about it. No such thing as bad publicity!

Well then...clearly I skipped a paragraph lol. That's a neat concept though for collectors. However, their mock-ups have a spelling error since their write-up has the correct spelling of tripytch. I'm sure this will be fixed but it's very unprofessional to have errors in product previews on a regular basis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast