Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lambeausouth923's Items on eBay

eBay sellers, please be sure to block eBay buyer minjkhri

Greetings,

I am asking that all eBay sellers on Sportscardforum block the eBay buyer minijkhri from bidding on or buying your items. I made my first eBay sale to this buyer on September 5, a 2012 Topps Prime Russell Wilson card. The buyer initially advised me that he could not pay for the card until Thursday September 11th, because that is when he got paid. I didn't like it, as you are supposed to pay within two days per eBay rules. But I told him I would give him the additional time to do so. When I hadn't received payment, the morning of Monday September 15th, I sent him another message that payment was due. He then told me that his cousin had died, and now he couldn't pay for the card. He wanted me to cancel, saying he would leave "great feedback". He continued to make many additional purchases on eBay, and several sellers noted they received immediate payment. 5 such items were shown to be paid between September 14th and 16th. I told him that payment was due immediately, that I'd been more than patient with him, and that I would not simply cancel the sale. He then told me that if I could wait until September 26th, he would pay then.

Another seller has noted that he bought an item, also via "buy it now", and he never paid.

Since eBay does nothing to help its sellers, we need to help each other. I have added this user to my saved seller list, so I can see if they change their user ID at all. Should they change their ID, I will inform everybody of the new ID. But I would appreciate if you would block this seller. I am doing this to help protect you all from going through the same thing.

Here is the item I sold: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181501546162?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1561.l2649

Here is the user's profile: http://www.ebay.com/usr/minjkhri?

To block this user, after you have logged in to your eBay account, go here: http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html

Select to add an eBay user to my blocked buyer/bidder list. Put their name in the field provided, and save.

Thank you!

William
    Last edited by the 'stache; 09-17-2014 at 08:34 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mods: if this thread needs to be moved to a more appropriate forum, please feel free to move it. Thank you! William

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Thank you for this we need more on here to crack down on these Ebay frauds. I have had my share lately and it is a shame Ebay does nothing for us the paying patrons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for this we need more on here to crack down on these Ebay frauds. I have had my share lately and it is a shame Ebay does nothing for us the paying patrons.

I'm with you, AJ. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I appreciate your adding this buyer to your blocked list.
    eBay seems completely unwilling to do anything unless their bottom line is affected. We have to be proactive. Maybe when this person tries to buy something, and they're told they've been blocked by the seller, it will get through to them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have Ebay on speed dial and even though it falls on deaf ears I call every time this happens. I like to rant and then take their survey which I can honestly say I have given the worst ratings 2o times with not questions asked. Ebay gets your stuff out there but I try to look for any other alternatives. They have such a monopoly on the system.
    I'm with you, AJ. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I appreciate your adding this buyer to your blocked list.
    eBay seems completely unwilling to do anything unless their bottom line is affected. We have to be proactive. Maybe when this person tries to buy something, and they're told they've been blocked by the seller, it will get through to them.