Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

UPDATE:

Upper Deck Phoned back and to thank me for my help with this. Asked me what they could do for me. I gave them a list of players and we'll see what develops.

The gentleman I spoke with on the phone was incredibly helpful and easy to deal with.

I'll keep you guys updated if and when something arrives...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

UPDATE:

Upper Deck Phoned back and to thank me for my help with this. Asked me what they could do for me. I gave them a list of players and we'll see what develops.

The gentleman I spoke with on the phone was incredibly helpful and easy to deal with.

I'll keep you guys updated if and when something arrives...

Really glad to hear this. Its something UD doesn't have to do but they did/will do. I would assume you will get something decent in return especially because they called YOU back. It still gives people hope that UD does care about their customers. I have never had a problem with them when it comes to replacements or redemptions.

Good Job by UD and good job by you for being considerate. Hopefully they reward you nicely.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Kudos to UD on this one...but I find it frightening that ebay would volunteer our personal information so freely. Doesn't really matter what the US laws are, you'd think it would just be company policy not to divulge our personal info to "Joe from X hockey card company".

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD should worry about making better cards.

Instead of worrying about cards no one wants.
    Take down your ultra cards now.....lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Taken from ebay user agreement:

Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls

You agree to receive calls, including autodialed and/or pre-recorded message calls, from eBay at any of the telephone numbers (including mobile telephone numbers) that we have collected for you as authorized and described in our User Privacy Notice, including telephone numbers you have provided us, or that we have obtained from third parties or collected by our own efforts. If the telephone number that we have collected is a mobile telephone number, you consent to receive SMS or other text messages at that number. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply if we contact you at a mobile number or device. You agree we may contact you in the manner described above at the telephone numbers we have in our records for these purposes:

To contact you for reasons relating to your account or your use of our Services (such as to collect a debt, resolve a dispute, or to otherwise enforce our User Agreement) or as authorized by applicable law

To contact you for marketing, promotional, or other reasons that you have either previously consented to or that you may be asked to consent to in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can opt-out in the communications preference section of your My eBay.

We may share your telephone numbers with our service providers (such as billing or collections companies) who we have contracted with to assist us in pursuing our rights or performing our obligations under the User Agreement, our policies, or any other agreement we may have with you. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages calls and/or SMS or other text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified above, and not for their own purposes.

We will not share your telephone number with non-affiliated third parties for their purposes without your explicit consent, but may share your telephone numbers with members of the eBay corporate family and/or our affiliates, for their use, as authorized under our User Privacy Notice. Members of the eBay corporate family and/or our affiliates will only contact you using autodialed or prerecorded message calls and/or SMS or other text messages, if you have requested their services. For more information on the eBay corporate family, please visit http://www.ebayprivacycenter.com/abo...rporate-family.

eBay may, without further notice or warning and in its discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations you or anyone acting on your behalf has with eBay or its agents for quality control and training purposes or for its own protection. You acknowledge and understand that, while your communications with eBay may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning, not all telephone lines or calls may be recorded by eBay, and eBay does not guarantee that recordings of any particular telephone calls will be retained or retrievable.

See the bolded area. Not sure if Upper Deck is an affiliated company with ebay, if they arent ebay messed up badly, if they are, ebay didn't do anything wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure if you can still do this or not, but you used to be able to get a user's contact info on ebay if you have bought from them. Maybe there is a simple way to get the info on a seller without buying anything?
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country

Apparently, you can request the info on any person whose Items you have a bid on.

I got an email from Ebay notifying me that they gave my info to someone, and in return providing me with the contact info of the other party, in this base upper deck. It was in my spam folder so I didn't catch it right away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

By that logic I can have Tim Cook's home phone number if I buy an iPhone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

What was the reason UD gave you to pull the listings seems to be an important piece of Info missing ... sorry if I missed it ???

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country

What was the reason UD gave you to pull the listings seems to be an important piece of Info missing ... sorry if I missed it ???

Sorry, I forgot to even mention it in the original post.

The release date is Sept 27, Somebody jumped the gun and put them on the shelves early.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast