Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Jerry sienfeld in person successes?

Going to a show in November just wondering if anyone has tried him before or after a show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple collecting friends of mine got him 2 years ago in Rochester after a show. They had to wait across the street until Seinfeld called them over, and he did 1 each for the small crowd and did not pose for pics. They said he was decent enough, though.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him TTM via venue in the past!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yep got him in February. I was the only one there. found his hired Cadillac parked in an alley behind the venue. first his driver came out to start the car, then someone else with jerry's bag. few minutes later, he came out. he went right from the stage to his car. I got his graph and was in my car before people were even leaving the venue. he was gracious, signed with no problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate the tips everyone! Sounds like immediately after the show has potential. Might have to leave a little early to make sure I catch him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can anyone confirm a rumor I heard that he is a germophobe who carries his own sharpie? I heard he won't take your pen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can anyone confirm a rumor I heard that he is a germophobe who carries his own sharpie? I heard he won't take your pen.

He used my sharpie. I usually go with blue but used black with him in case he subscribes to the "only dealers use blue" theory. didnt want to risk getting the short sig

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe I'll bring my sharpie still in the package!

SCF Rewards
    Country

We got him! Accidentally took the long way around the embassy theater in ft Wayne indiana, but eventually found where his car was leaving from. Mr sienfeld signed for the group of 20 of us! Had to wait about a half hour for him to come out and it sprinkled on us but it was totally worth it. Almost gave up before we found the crowd. Didn't bring anything good for him to sign so we had him sign the back of our printed ticket. He took the first persons marker and signed everyone's stuff with that. He didn't pose for pics just singed real qimage.jpguick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast