Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: What should I purchase

Voters
19. This poll is closed
  • 13-14 Heroes and Prospects

3 15.79%
  • 12-13 Limited Hockey

1 5.26%
  • 13-14 Totally Certified

3 15.79%
  • wait for a new product

5 26.32%
  • Save your money Scott

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those ran out pretty quick last year.... so if you were going to go that route, best not to wait too long - but if it was something you wanted to do, pretty sure I owe you one (or three?) :)

i would think about this if I was in Canada and could redeem my wrappers for the parallels

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couldn't disagree more with the first response in regards to 13-14 Heroes & Prospects - I did fantastic with my case I opened a month and a half ago, and am still waiting on my HSHS redemption as well. Great price right now at Steel City.
    aka Bear Ridge Collectibles

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

i'm leaning towards waiting at this point....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I voted for the Limited. You should be able to get it at a really good price there are some great hits to be had. At the end of the day, you would likely prefer opening a case over saving your money so why pay top dollar for a new release. Of course I would switch to the Totally Certified if the deal were much better.

Update: Better yet I would go with Panini Prime :)
    Last edited by piper1; 09-30-2014 at 08:27 AM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Scott - if you go the OPC case route I would help you redeem the packs if it is something you wanted to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12