Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Jerry Rice?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jerry Rice?

I sent a card to Jerry Rice a couple months ago and got it returned signed which I am very happy about! My brother sent one to him and did not recive anthing back. Jerry signed the card on the back and I was thinking I would like to have a large photo signed by him. Does he have a limit per household? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He does not seem to have the same setup that Steve Young does.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What would be Steve Youngs policy? Does he only sign one item per household

SCF Rewards
    Country

What would be Steve Youngs policy? Does he only sign one item per household

Steve's is one autograph per household for your whole life. If you send to him more than once you'll get your item back unsigned with a letter. Jerry Rice doesn't seem the same way

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Steve's is one autograph per household for your whole life. If you send to him more than once you'll get your item back unsigned with a letter. Jerry Rice doesn't seem the same way

Will Young sign anything the first time? Cuz if i can only send to him once my whole life, i want a higher quality item signed, mini helmet Jersey etc, not just a simple card. I'm a SF fan, so getting his autograph would be amazing! Thanks for the help by the way. I've been collecting for about a year now and just recently started collecting other sports aside from
    Baseball..your info is greatly appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will Young sign anything the first time? Cuz if i can only send to him once my whole life, i want a higher quality item signed, mini helmet Jersey etc, not just a simple card. I'm a SF fan, so getting his autograph would be amazing! Thanks for the help by the way. I've been collecting for about a year now and just recently started collecting other sports aside from
    Baseball..your info is greatly appreciated

Young will sign anything your first time, then you are done
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought the majority of people thought the Steve Youngs were ghost signed?